Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everytime i post in one of these threads I come back and the same 3 people have taken it 6 pages past by the time I get back to it.
More than 3 http://www.project1999.com/forums/mi...osted&t=245117
Its mostly santa and Atari ... I swear I always see Atari whenever I see his nameme. I was tied with Pok3& until this post. I definitely recall you seriously needing to attend posters anonymous on quite a few threads, especially when Kaga was around. Some of those threads were even worth spectator reading eheh.
===

And to add to what I've said on the issue, don't get me wrong, I don't justify the kkk, not then and not now. Like I said, they are stuck in a false doctrine, which explaining would require religious/doctrinal discussion which I mostly avoid in this forum. This is true in BLM too, some of the hate generated is coming from the pulpit. Rev Wright is a good example of that, but only one example while there are many. The hate comes from a lot of places though, and when united just feeds upon itself into a frenzy. But what the matter is is how they deal with it, any you see it all over the news today.
Last edited by Daywolf; 06-09-2016 at 11:35 PM..
Old 06-10-2016, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Taken from https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...-and-extremism

The SPLC is garbage and even they show that white hate groups and right leaning hate groups have been on the decline while black seperatist groups are on the rise.

Top states for hate groups seems to blow away Allaharti's "deep south" theory.

That site has tons of info to digest and is heavily biased but even they dont show the picture Allaharti is trying to make as matter of fact they even pull the same BS trying to minimize BLM violence and justify as a reaction to institutionalized racism and still contradicts Allaharti. When we consider the KKK being a leftist hate group it seems that the left is far and away the ideology of hate.
What was my deep south theory? That was in relation to the party flip?
None of this points to BLM as a hate group tho. U dum? yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You badly misunderstand the information this chart is presenting!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-10-2016, 08:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not classical... if it still exists in the rest of the world. The word has been re-labeled because Neolib is a loaded term. Basically, word reprogramming so they can shift the inherent meaning of the word. Makes it easier to get votes while not representing what you should stand for. When someone calls Hillary Clinton a liberal... it just shows they repeat the media and have no understanding of her voting history or past actions. Hillary is hard right.
Oh, stop being a contrarian! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Classical doesn't mean extinct (can debate it if you like). We can call it whatever you like though. Call it True Liberalism or the Enlightend Path if you like. The point is remains that your use of the word contrasts with conventional usage (especially when you label Hillary as [i[hard[/i] right. Right now your argument is like insisting faggot isn't a slur for a gay person or a disparaging label for a male you don't like. It's really a bundle if sticks! You guys don't know what you are talking about!

Labeling Hillary hard right seems to originate with restricting left-right with "economic powers" as you previously indicated. Right or wrong, people regularly associate right with limited government and left with expansive government. Hillary leans left in that regard. If you are making the case that she leans right because she is a corporatist and therefore I'm support of an unrestricted market, I won't disagree in that context. However if we accept that that makes her right leaning we would have to associate all of her social policy as authoritarian, which I think makes sense also. So Hillary is a hard-right authoritarian?

Am I following you, or are you just trolling?

On a side note it is disturbing that autocorrect on my iPhone corrected a typo of Hillary to chill art....
Old 06-10-2016, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What was my deep south theory? That was in relation to the party flip?
None of this points to BLM as a hate group tho. U dum? yep
Nah bro I dont think you get it. I mean you say a lot but reality says another thing entirely. This is what I meant about SPLC being garbage and biased. You say SPLC says BLM isnt a hate group but then SPLC says that a White Lives Matter movement is rayciss and is a hate group. Notice SPLC really goes after people who speak out against Jews or Gays. In the stuff I posted previously it goes out of its way to separate BLM from other black separatist groups because those other groups "dont like da jews" . I imagine it rustles all of the SPLC's Jew lawyers.

See if white people try to form a movement to look after their own interest its called racist. If minorities do it its empowerment. People are tired of the doublespeak and they know exactly what is going on around them and which party/ideology is responsible. I know you enjoy the last word so please explain how one group is racist and the other is not.
Old 06-10-2016, 09:21 AM
Planar Protector

It's only hate if you belong to a group that is winning. Otherwise it is indignation.
Old 06-10-2016, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's only hate if you belong to a group that is winning. Otherwise it is indignation.
Old 06-10-2016, 10:14 AM
Banned

like 70% of ur chart is white good job idiot
Old 06-10-2016, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everytime i post in one of these threads I come back and the same 3 people have taken it 6 pages past by the time I get back to it.
Too much toilet paper in the toilet bowl. Alarti tries to stay on point but gets dragged into the tangential, avoidance, and round about rhetoric that a lot fall into whoch starts from the internal notion of that poster is stupid and I am smart thus they must be argued with.
Old 06-10-2016, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
like 70% of ur chart is white good job idiot
Almost like it is correlated with racial distribution in the US... Interesting.
Old 06-10-2016, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Almost like it is correlated with racial distribution in the US... Interesting.
Does your local farmers market have fresh racists for a good price per lb? Discount for bulk orders?
Closed Thread