Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 07:54 AM
Banned

you are a moron, i did not say bard levelling was an exploit i said wands are (were) no more of an exploit than bard levelling. both are easy methods of gaining xp. the less effective, very costly and less cheesy method was nerfed, yours still exists.

and it does not surprise me that killing maybe a half dozen people total with my wands (during the course of my brief levelling block no less) constitutes "camping lowbies for days" to someone as stupid as yourself.
Last edited by Darwoth; 11-29-2011 at 07:57 AM..
Old 11-29-2011, 08:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are a moron, i did not say bard levelling was an exploit i said wands are (were) no more of an exploit than bard levelling. both are easy methods of gaining xp. the less effective, very costly and less cheesy method was nerfed, yours still exists.

and it does not surprise me that killing maybe a half dozen people total with my wands (during the course of my brief levelling block no less) constitutes "camping lowbies for days" to someone as stupid as yourself.
here's a so called thread http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=23132 thats been going on a year about so called bard leveling being an sort of exploit.

yet, wands require server being taken down after one day- which do you think is an exploit bro? Yes, putting yourself into a situation where you are exploiting something like that should be bannable/suspendable.

you're justification for cheating is because another class can level faster than yours, .... thats both of your arguments - ie you're both retards who need suspensions at least
Old 11-29-2011, 08:14 AM
Banned

blah blah blah, meanwhile the second you and rigamortiz discovered the benefit of wands (due to lovely, not your own creative thinking) your asses were at the spawn trying to camp them so dont act self righteous with me when you are beyond hypocritical and virtually your entire roster are known hacking droolcups.

your just pissy because a few players on the server figured something out before you did and put the time in to get benefit from it.

wands did not "require" anything being taken down, server gets taken down when the singular person running said server deems something to powerful, dont think ol rogean is going to take the server down to remove bards or restructure the entire class you mouthbreather.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:16 AM
Fire Giant

that's fuckin interesting man
Kill Mulder, we take the risk of turning one man's quest into a crusade.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:17 AM
Banned

Lol discovered what? Are you some rocket scientist to know what was possible with those wands in their exploitable buggy state? Can you imagine the outcry if someone like me or Kringe used those, rofl insta suspended. The only reason they look the other way is because you and lovely are unknown scrubs so why do they care. You deserve a suspension for exploiting it, simple as that and you're bsing yourself if you say it aint the truth
Old 11-29-2011, 08:27 AM
Banned

go bitch about the 6 hour xp bonus some more, im getting bored with your attempts to label everyone in your range an exploiter.

my personal experience with the wands is being 2 or 3 levels lower than i would be had i not spent an entire day camping them and approx 1k plat poorer since i was to low to kill guards that covered the costs. cry on someone elses shoulder.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
go bitch about the 6 hour xp bonus some more, im getting bored with your attempts to label everyone in your range an exploiter.

my personal experience with the wands is being 2 or 3 levels lower than i would be had i not spent an entire day camping them and approx 1k plat poorer since i was to low to kill guards that covered the costs. cry on someone elses shoulder.
The only exploiters are you and Lovely, howver if you know of any other wand users who did the same pleae step forward maybe the GMs will have mercy on you.

No one else exploited, so why do you feel that it was ok for you to do so? and please stop using the excuse that it took time to camp those things, or plat you lost from camping them lol - how many instagibs vs players did you have with them? Fuck sake you took down three players to 30% at the same time all of which were higher level than you.

Skillgame amirite bro?
Old 11-29-2011, 08:37 AM
Banned

i want to vomit everytime i read something you say as i am reminded that folks like you really do exist.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:41 AM
Banned

same way I feel when some scrub from darkenbane who didn't even hit 50 pre-kunark posted for months about resist balance like he knew shit, then trolled GMs into this wand-recharge shit, trying to exploit it for his own gain.

Please move along and accept your suspension
Old 11-29-2011, 08:46 AM
Banned

thought i was a no name scrub? i really do have no idea who you are =(

trolled who exactly you dumbass? i said wands should be increased in charge value which is what they should have done instead of making them unsellable, continue bloviating.

and not that it matters but i hit 50 prior to kunark, and the resistance system was the same form launch through velious.
Closed Thread