Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 10-16-2023, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Another DSM thread, shocking
Old 10-16-2023, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another DSM thread, shocking
Another thread trolled by the usual suspects like Troxx, Crede, Penish etc. Fixed.

You can look at the post history. They post off topic misinformation or troll and then whine when you point it out. When they fix their behavior, this won't be an issue.

You are part of the problem by also consistently trolling threads instead of contributing.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 10-16-2023 at 06:15 PM..
Old 10-16-2023, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another thread trolled by the usual suspects like Troxx, Crede, Penish etc. Fixed.

You can look at the post history. They post off topic misinformation or troll and then whine when you point it out. When they fix their behavior, this won't be an issue.

You are part of the problem by also consistently trolling threads instead of contributing.
This is the future of kittens
Old 10-16-2023, 07:52 PM
Kobold

I gotta say DSM, I really do enjoy reading these threads where people debate what is best for different races, theorycrafting, etc. You do however seem to be the common denominator in each of them that devolve into nonsense and you really do seem to need the last word. Just let it go dude! You don't have to try and be right every. single. time =\
Old 10-16-2023, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gotta say DSM, I really do enjoy reading these threads where people debate what is best for different races, theorycrafting, etc. You do however seem to be the common denominator in each of them that devolve into nonsense and you really do seem to need the last word. Just let it go dude! You don't have to try and be right every. single. time =\
Take a closer look at the threads. The common denominator is troll posters like Troxx. They attack people and post nonsense when they disagree with someone.

I am not right every time. I have been proven wrong plenty of times on this forum. I have no issue with that. As long as the correct information is conveyed, it doesn't matter who is right.

Calling me out instead of the trolls is the reason why the trolls continue to trash threads. You need to stand up to them instead. I know it can be hard, since Troxx and the other trolls gang up on people to silence them.

I am standing up to the trolls, so other people can see them for what they really are. It is amazing people just completely ignore the fact that Penish grouped with me in bad faith just to waste my time. Somehow that is completely fine to people, and not worth mentioning.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 10-16-2023 at 08:51 PM..
Old 10-16-2023, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the future of kittens
Some day you will be back. Riot doesn’t do Naggy raids.
Old 10-17-2023, 08:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take a closer look at the threads. The common denominator is troll posters like Troxx. They attack people and post nonsense when they disagree with someone.

I am not right every time. I have been proven wrong plenty of times on this forum. I have no issue with that. As long as the correct information is conveyed, it doesn't matter who is right.
Could you provide ONE instance of where you were wrong and admitted in these forums? lol
Old 10-17-2023, 09:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a fucking 9 page post where DSM is ranting against people trolling him. Page 1 answered OPs question, and the rest is DSM ranting.

Dude, DSM... take a break from forums for like a day or two or a week or something
Old 10-17-2023, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I am standing up to the trolls, so other people can see them for what they really are.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

For what it’s worth I find it comical that DSM has apparently forgotten I’m not the one he’s been arguing with for 8 pages now.

I’m just a casual spectator enjoying the “Reeeeeeeeeee”
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 10-17-2023, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For what it’s worth I find it comical that DSM has apparently forgotten I’m not the one he’s been arguing with for 8 pages now.

I’m just a casual spectator enjoying the “Reeeeeeeeeee”
This is a troll post, and you have posted multiple already in this thread. There is no reason for you to do it, but it just reinforces the fact that you are a troll. You are one of multiple trolls on this forum that constantly harass other people just because they disagree with you. It's pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a fucking 9 page post where DSM is ranting against people trolling him. Page 1 answered OPs question, and the rest is DSM ranting.

Dude, DSM... take a break from forums for like a day or two or a week or something
Again, this is why the trolls continue to run rampant. Why aren't you calling out Penish for grouping with me in bad faith just to try and get a video of me "playing badly". That is very poor behavior, but you only target me in this thread. Or Troxx for just posting nonsense like the latest post? I never start these things. You can see on page 1 Crede posting nonsense that will confuse anybody who doesn't understand forum drama, and then page 2 is when Penish started trolling me. This is a problem with trolls, not myself. I can only show people that they are trolling in the hopes that people will be wary of them in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could you provide ONE instance of where you were wrong and admitted in these forums? lol
Sure. https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...1&postcount=71 and there are plenty more examples if you care to look. This idea I am never wrong is just another troll lie people spread because they cannot win arguments with facts and logic.

It is unfortunate you are damaging your reputation by being a troll and actually harassing people in game. Not a good look.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 10-17-2023 at 10:45 AM..