Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 10:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair, he has been having a nice little meltdown of his own the past couple of pages
Yeah but feeling the high level of rage of Kelzeraz & Henrique, it is almost better than watching Star Wars with xxl caramelized pop corn.

Former TMO / Aftermath - Retired from Blue
Old 12-23-2017, 10:37 AM
Kobold

feel*

Former TMO / Aftermath - Retired from Blue
Old 12-23-2017, 11:35 AM
Fire Giant

Yikes awakened sounds toxic and bitter over losing a member. Can’t imagine they get many applicants to replace their dwindling numbers
Old 12-23-2017, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
  • Doesnt have a level 60
  • Doesnt raid

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I realize you are a malcontent shitposter that lacks a conscience so I can see how you'd only think that a ban affects only those who are raiding but it actually effects other people and the server in other ways too.

I have pals in these guilds, and I feel for them and their pain. Pixel addiction is real, and a sudden cut-off from dragon pixels is utter misery and suffering.

Instead of always thinking of yourself Phenyo, try to put yourself in other people's shoes for once, ffs you raging psychopath.
Old 12-23-2017, 01:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I realize you are a malcontent shitposter that lacks a conscience so I can see how you'd only think that a ban affects only those who are raiding but it actually effects other people and the server in other ways too.

I have pals in these guilds, and I feel for them and their pain. Pixel addiction is real, and a sudden cut-off from dragon pixels is utter misery and suffering.

Instead of always thinking of yourself Phenyo, try to put yourself in other people's shoes for once, ffs you raging psychopath.

Old 12-23-2017, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Old 12-23-2017, 06:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We (Awakened) did not train anyone.

Aftermeth created a train(from NTOV), brought to a safe spot (picture room, if you factioned, there is ZERO KOS mobs there, you can walk from entrance, to WToV exit without any issues if factioned) and our monk, he got hit by a AoE, and his FD broke. And once Aftermeth guy who had agro died/gated/FD'ed, mobs saw him while FD, was already broken by someone who trained him AE'ing mobs, just sleeping in there and chew his ass in seconds. He moved the train like 2 inches, but still got blamed for training. lol

Here is a quote from Sirken, on p99 raid rules: (https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=189856).

"Q11: What about training away trash mobs?
A: This is acceptable, but if you choose to use this tactic, you must keep in mind that you are responsible for your trains/mobs. Meaning if your trainer dies or zones, and the mobs go wipe another guild, that’s still training. When the time comes to purposely drop the train, make sure to communicate and coordinate with any other guilds in the zone. This means actually communicate so that both parties have a fair amount of time to work out a safe place, or a safe time to drop the train. Please try not to run your trains within aggro range of another guild or raid party." - Sirken.

So, these mobs were trained down. Because some Awakened monk had agro when trying to avoid it (he was FD'ed) that it chained down to somewhere, still dont make him the one to blame. Those mobs were KOS mobs, from NTOV, what the fuck were they doing at picture room? Someone brought that train down, and that person should be responsible for it, not some random who was unware walking in a safe place (he is factioned).

(if Aftermeth wanna post the "train video" it here for people to watch, go for it)

With that said, nothing will change. GM's cannot make a competitive enviroment for us to raid. End of the day, sadly rotation is the boring way of dealing with these type of things.

We now watching the end of Classic Everquest, once again... Welcome to boring ass instanced/rotated content for everyone because people fail to play fair with rules. We about to end everything Nilbog and Rogean fight for... lets rotate shit because we fail to make a competitive enviorement.
Super easy to abuse that "fd but aoe broke non-kos players fd" rule.
Keep enjoying your 20 days which are going to lock you out for months at a time next year because yall sick in the head. When you get fed up ask those two melts who run your guild why it has to be so.
Old 12-23-2017, 07:20 PM
Sarnak

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Super easy to abuse that "fd but aoe broke non-kos players fd" rule.
Keep enjoying your 20 days which are going to lock you out for months at a time next year because yall sick in the head. When you get fed up ask those two melts who run your guild why it has to be so.

abuse?! KoS mobs at picture room dude. A safe area for non KoS people.

Also, remember that last suspension Awakened had were stuff was brought down by Kluwen and Harbogast zoned in ToV and it agro him and that caused a train at entrance?

1)Train gets chained down by Kluwen, he dies with KoS mobs in LoS to ToV door, chains down to Harbogast. Result: Awakened suspended.
2)Train gets droped on top of Awakened monk, he gets AE'd, ppl claim he chained agro down to some Aftermeth (even thou fraps doesnt show it). Result: Awakened suspended.

Consistency and clear calls. Cant even blame the GMs on that one because piece of shit Detoxx petitions anything and everything hoping something sticks. And then you ask why my guildleaders dont wanna make agreements or deals with this guy?!

Getsome got tired of TMO lawyer quest bullshit. Hokushin pick up the torch and gets tired of it and quits... Next is Breaken/Eratani to quit. Dealing with a sychopat like Detoxx is impossible, and Aftermeth officers follow his lead, the koolaid is strong. Sooner or later he "wins" because crywolf is not enforced. And ppl get tired of the bullshit and quit.

I am unbiased, when my guild fucks up i call them out. I am not here to win by cheating. I like a fair competition and sadly Detoxx, Nalken, Aikons and lately Slaysh are unable to not cheat.

Obv this is RnF and ppl will keep spinning, i just hope someday Rogean and Nilbog will make clear rules and enforce them, until that time we know how Detoxx works: Try compete fair, gets rekt, try cheat, still gets rekt, petition his ass out trying to burn us out.

Think about it, if you ever dealt with Detoxx you know its true. He makes Umbrella feels like a nice guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 12-23-2017, 07:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
abuse?! KoS mobs at picture room dude. A safe area for non KoS people.

Also, remember that last suspension Awakened had were stuff was brought down by Kluwen and Harbogast zoned in ToV and it agro him and that caused a train at entrance?

1)Train gets chained down by Kluwen, he dies with KoS mobs in LoS to ToV door, chains down to Harbogast. Result: Awakened suspended.
2)Train gets droped on top of Awakened monk, he gets AE'd, ppl claim he chained agro down to some Aftermeth (even thou fraps doesnt show it). Result: Awakened suspended.

Consistency and clear calls. Cant even blame the GMs on that one because piece of shit Detoxx petitions anything and everything hoping something sticks. And then you ask why my guildleaders dont wanna make agreements or deals with this guy?!

Getsome got tired of TMO lawyer quest bullshit. Hokushin pick up the torch and gets tired of it and quits... Next is Breaken/Eratani to quit. Dealing with a sychopat like Detoxx is impossible, and Aftermeth officers follow his lead, the koolaid is strong. Sooner or later he "wins" because crywolf is not enforced. And ppl get tired of the bullshit and quit.

I am unbiased, when my guild fucks up i call them out. I am not here to win by cheating. I like a fair competition and sadly Detoxx, Nalken, Aikons and lately Slaysh are unable to not cheat.

Obv this is RnF and ppl will keep spinning, i just hope someday Rogean and Nilbog will make clear rules and enforce them, until that time we know how Detoxx works: Try compete fair, gets rekt, try cheat, still gets rekt, petition his ass out trying to burn us out.

Think about it, if you ever dealt with Detoxx you know its true. He makes Umbrella feels like a nice guy.
Im a warm body with zero tracking the last month. Its way easier for me to raid in current ruleset than be in CSG and spend 72 hours crawling ToV. So its in my interests to not have the only 2 real raid capable guilds banned.

Your leaders have been given a myriad of options for a rotation and means to reduce petition. Detoxx is a small part of this process - it strikes me you dont know how Am operate if you think Detoxx is some sort of dictator : his active officers run the guild and the last offer made to Awk was to ROTATE MOBS OVER XMAS/NEW YEARS so BOTH guilds could spend time with F+F.
Now why would Eratani and Breakn decline such a sensible approach? Do they have no family or friends or did their active DKP raiders tell them not to accept a rotation over the holiday season ? (by extension suggesting your active DKP raiders have no friends or family)
Old 12-23-2017, 07:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Meaning he sent them a message on one of his low level toons and they responded once or twice. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread