Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 05:31 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2017, 05:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There were two apex alt wizards in range to Deathstar. You were one of them on Overload. Sorry you lost.

Btw, nobody else know what the fuck you're talking about.

Might be smart to make a separate thread for each of the different areas of the game you're getting outplayed in.
Thread up

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...15#post2448215
Old 01-19-2017, 06:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
other guild has 0 ambition to do ANYTHING noteworthy

win by default is the way i see it
Im sorry the ambitions i have for my guild as an officer and the raid leader Do not include killing uncontested dragons on a 50 pop server Ogrok and i play this game to kill other players not dragons

Yes pve content to some extent is mandatory and everyone likes a good pixel every now and again but if i wanted to just do pve content and based my entire guilds ideology and identity around it i would play blue again maybe you're just stuck on the wrong server
Last edited by Damn; 01-19-2017 at 06:26 PM..
Old 01-19-2017, 06:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im sorry the ambitions i have for my guild as an officer and the raid leader Do not include killing uncontested dragons on a 50 pop server Ogrok and i play this game to kill other players not dragons

Yes pve content to some extent is mandatory and everyone likes a good pixel every now and again but if i wanted to just do pve content and based my entire guilds ideology and identity around it i would play blue again maybe you're just stuck on the wrong server
Ya Ogrok is all about pvp...that's why he spent endless hours raiding tov in empire and joined tempest to do exactly the same. Probably would still be there if he didn't berg out over loot and gquit. Definitely a pvper first a foremost.
Old 01-19-2017, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deillon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya Ogrok is all about pvp...that's why he spent endless hours raiding tov in empire and joined tempest to do exactly the same. Probably would still be there if he didn't berg out over loot and gquit. Definitely a pvper first a foremost.
Sup Deetz, how was being forced to play a cleric last night as a primal velious geared rogue? (Yikes)
Old 01-19-2017, 06:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmbreak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sup Deetz, how was being forced to play a cleric last night as THE best geared rogue on the server? Yikes)
FTFY

Breath of fresh air actually thanks for asking. How's the pixel package coming?
Last edited by Deillon; 01-19-2017 at 06:51 PM..
Old 01-19-2017, 07:23 PM
Fire Giant

Ogrok is an avid pvper. Deetz, probably a good guy but him and Tune two peabrains in a pod.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deillon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not going to argue with the fact that he raided or played in a zerg guild.But once in a while somebody might see the error of their heathen zerging ways,And actually decide to play the game in this variation the way its meant to be played to kill other players.

One day you might too you used to come to hot when we were doing pve content and fuck with us pretty succesfully some nights you have to know its simply more fun than mashing backstab/evade for 6 hours straight for someones alt loot especially now since you have most of the pixels
Old 01-19-2017, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Tunes lost how many accounts to ban waves now?
Old 01-19-2017, 09:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSmasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine playing on this server for multiple years and not having a primal. I had a primal and a mage epic within my first 9 months on the server.
I feel ya bro, IDK how people live without warder loot, primals, and Vulak gear.
Closed Thread