Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2016, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God thats a filthy stache ur misso like it mr sektorz?
She hates it so now I'm growing it until she loses 50 pounds.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:27 AM
Fire Giant

be lookin like a nypd rookie cop with that stache dawg.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
be lookin like a nypd rookie cop with that stache dawg.
Lol, I had a full beard and decided to shave down to the stache to mess with my wife. I might dress as a 70s cop for Halloween.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She hates it so now I'm growing it until she loses 50 pounds.
bet she beats your ass first
Old 09-08-2016, 11:19 AM
Banned

You know she enjoying them mustache rides. See his pic
Old 09-08-2016, 12:05 PM
Banned

barnacled mustache might not be fun times
Old 09-10-2016, 08:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except all the actors on tv, and countless metrosexual men that wear it. In Europe men wear makeup regularly too.

The difference between your train of thought and mine is I am not stuck in an empty melon full of masculine cliches.

Now the difference between my Alpha male status and yours... I can wear makeup and fuck bitches all day, and you'll never match up to yours truly.
I knew you would end up saying something like "but all these manly men wear make up, ooh yea and all the men in Europe too!" Lol son I live in Denmark and no men wearing make up here, just the bitches, drag queens and trannies.

If you are so alpha why dont you keep wearing make up now that you bought a girlfriend... Exactly, SHE should wear the make up!
My girl so fine she don't need makeup, kid.
And you can never say you're alpha after wearing makeup, dressing emo and posting pictures of yourself on the net son... If Chuck Norris wore make up and says he's alpha he would just be lying. Learn somethin
Old 09-10-2016, 11:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I knew you would end up saying something like "but all these manly men wear make up, ooh yea and all the men in Europe too!" Lol son I live in Denmark and no men wearing make up here, just the bitches, drag queens and trannies.

If you are so alpha why dont you keep wearing make up now that you bought a girlfriend... Exactly, SHE should wear the make up!
My girl so fine she don't need makeup, kid.
And you can never say you're alpha after wearing makeup, dressing emo and posting pictures of yourself on the net son... If Chuck Norris wore make up and says he's alpha he would just be lying. Learn somethin
"Your chick so fine she don't need to wear makeup", says a lot. Perhaps you should up your standards. I love how you be riding my nuts on three threads now. Clearly a fan of big Visage. Difference between me and you is all my shit is backed with photos and jollies. Where's your photo again? Lol.

I smell a bitch angry that a grown alpha specimen like myself got you rustled over elf SIM forums. Sorry I fucked your girlfriend bro~
Old 09-10-2016, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

YIKES

baam gets cucked by chaboo
Old 09-11-2016, 12:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YIKES

baam gets cucked by chaboo
You ever pvp this trashcan? He was a garbage rogue playing Euro times
Closed Thread