Sarnak

lol are ppl really t his bad?
Old 11-29-2011, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

WIPE IT CLEAN
Old 11-29-2011, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by keto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people exploiting for xp is classic
Back in the day, there was a Ranger who exploited the Kiola Nut quest and inspired me to create a paint image in his honor.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Needless to say, he got rolled back and a week suspension.

No less for these fools, imo.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:30 AM
Planar Protector

My question is, why are the GMs too chicken-shit to do anything like this again when they obv. know this is going on?

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:32 AM
Orc

server seems to be full of cheating exploiting gator haters. WIPE IT CLEAN IMO
Old 11-29-2011, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

another shit box
Old 11-29-2011, 05:37 AM
Banned

since my initial post was deleted the poster is a retard (probably illi/cast mad that everyone outlevelled him) i have never killed the npc in question, and for those who have not sure why it matters since levelling speed is generally limited to the recovery time of your mana bar or group not the respawn of npcs.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lumie cant be sona i refuse to believe
most important part of this thread
Old 11-29-2011, 05:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
told me that you only exploited the wands in pve cus you saw Darwoth doing it so you fiured it was ok LOL then you proceed to tell me it wasn't exploiting, but BARD leveling is exploiting. Make no sense much?
if so this is annoying, i did not even have enough wands to do anything with until the night before they were nerfed. did i get some levels off of wands? sure did, got just under 3 levels in my low 20s and i make no apologies for it. i mentioned several times during beta in all the waah waah clickers threads that the redwoods best use would be pve not pvp and was called a retard several times "lol using wands to level!?!? idiot!" etc.

in hindsight if i knew i was only going to get 6 or so hours of levelling out of them before they got nerfed i would not have wasted a full day camping them and currently be higher level than i am.

either way wand kiting was no more a sploit than a handful of bards powering their entire afk guild to high 20s/low 30s in 2 days via pulling all of south karana.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
since my initial post was deleted the poster is a retard (probably illi/cast mad that everyone outlevelled him) i have never killed the npc in question, and for those who have not sure why it matters since levelling speed is generally limited to the recovery time of your mana bar or group not the respawn of npcs.
Yes I'm mad that everyone finally CAUGHT up to me after not logging into the server for 3 full days.

No, Darwoth, I'm rather wondering how people continue to exploit and there are no consequences. You and Lovely both trolled the GMs for months about these clickies, and you want me to feel sorry for you for camping wands for a measly 12-24hrs which afterwards you went around camping lowbies with for instakills for days - then ontop of it you gained 3 levels you shouldn't have had in your 20s from them.

Let me continue lol'ing as I watch each of you post about how bard leveling is an exploit, and insta gibbing mobs with wands is not... mind bottling bro (mind bottling).
Closed Thread