Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2023, 06:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, you people are so obsessed with trains. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This thread is supposed to be about Donald Trump my friends! Become trains men like my Uncle or make a new thread if you must continue to obsess over trains. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh yeah I'm sure the "Let's talk about the pros and cons of transgenderism" thread will go over well. It definitely won't be locked within the first page. I don't *want* to talk about it in the trump thread but hey take it up with the mods.

And yeah, I guess I'm obsessed with it because it is a hugely consequential issue both politically and philosophically, which makes it both very interesting and important to discuss.
Old 06-18-2023, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Fooloo thinks da mods wont shut down this thread if they dont like it containing trans content...
Old 06-18-2023, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

This *is* going to happen. It already is.

Lots of this is military driven. Modern field medicine saves a lot of lives but also leaves lots of damaged vets. Brain damage is really the frontier. It is not about repairing the brain. But stabilizing it would be a huge improvement.

Lots of terrible illnesses of old age converge here as well.

Being able to manipulate hormones is just part of what we can do.

--------------
No one followed up on my prostate hanging fast ball. Damn. Hanging fast ball prostate enfilade?

Google chemical castration. Go ahead.

Happy Father's Day.
Old 06-18-2023, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And yeah, I guess I'm obsessed with it because it is a hugely consequential issue both politically and philosophically, which makes it both very interesting and important to discuss.
What are you, some kind of evolutionary scientist?
Old 06-18-2023, 07:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you, some kind of evolutionary scientist?
hah yeah. sucking off your ivory tower. you feel like a cop flashing his badge quite often.

your ability to "learn" what you are told, is rewarded i hope. but it wont help you with the they spirit. you have to let down your hair for that.
Old 06-19-2023, 12:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.scotusblog.com/2023/06/d...der-dysphoria/

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-19-2023, 07:03 AM
Planar Protector

Ooloo: I have a hidden (a)gender. I wanna find out ALL about transgenderism so my transition goes smoothly. Also, what size boobs should I get, I dont wanna look slutty.
Old 06-19-2023, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.scotusblog.com/2023/06/d...der-dysphoria/

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Williams claims that during her time at the detention center, her prescription hormone medication was confiscated..."

Yeah. Prescription, see. Can't do that. But cops think they get to decide what is medicine. And then they get sued. And doctors' groups are gonna fund the lawsuit.

The only thing the cops can judge you for is impairment. But they cannot take away prescribed meds. They have zero competency to know why they are prescribed.

The fact is she had a ticket for that train. You can't just say "no you don't." That's madness.
Old 06-19-2023, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

you got em now!
Old 06-19-2023, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Williams claims that during her time at the detention center, her prescription hormone medication was confiscated..."

Yeah. Prescription, see. Can't do that. But cops think they get to decide what is medicine. And then they get sued. And doctors' groups are gonna fund the lawsuit.

The only thing the cops can judge you for is impairment. But they cannot take away prescribed meds. They have zero competency to know why they are prescribed.

The fact is she had a ticket for that train. You can't just say "no you don't." That's madness.
Everyone in government is terrified by Title IX.
Closed Thread