Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2023, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're aware doctors are licensed by the state, yes?
Also bound by the Hippocratic oath

Removal of a perfectly healthy organ that poses no physical danger to the patient seems like a deviation of this to me, but that’s just because I haven’t progressed enough

Soon, if I want a doctor to chop off my arms and replace them with stronger robot arms, I should be allowed to get it done
Old 06-18-2023, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe on steroids. Feels more like the dominance over rather than an adaption to.

Science stands opposed to nature. It wants to conquer it.
Look, be Amish.

But don't rag on science.

The Amish use anesthesia when they get operated on, and that is a stone fact. Amish = OG cosplay.

The plane evolves and develops new abilities, which we bend more.

It's "bending the airframe" all the way down. And we haven't crashed. And we're the alpha predator of an entire planet. Don't be such a sad sack.

edit: I am NOT affiliated with "Anti-Am" movement. The people beating up Amish people need to stop. HATE is never the answer. Sorry Arvidez. I meant no disrespect.
Last edited by Sadre Spinegnawer; 06-18-2023 at 02:37 PM.. Reason: I'm Amish Ally, No Hate, Get to Farmin!
Old 06-18-2023, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look, be Amish.

The Amish use anesthesia when they get operated on, and that is a stone fact. Amish = OG cosplay.
Gotta do it though. Modern surgery without anesthesia would be a dice roll on whether you died from going into shock, almost no one would have it done I imagine
Old 06-18-2023, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

The Amish are smug though. They think they are "plainer than thou" and stuff. I can see where the anger comes from. They're near where I live. Carriages like fancy little princes.

Plus the women. Don't tell me Amish women don't put it out there.
Old 06-18-2023, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta do it though. Modern surgery without anesthesia would be a dice roll on whether you died from going into shock, almost no one would have it done I imagine
I know. I'm wondering why our resident Amish poster arvidez hates science so much, and I was pointing out he's a hypocrite. I *highly* doubt he foregoes being put under because "do not dominate nature" Amish stuff.
Old 06-18-2023, 05:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look, be Amish.

The plane evolves and develops new abilities, which we bend more.

It's "bending the airframe" all the way down. And we haven't crashed. And we're the alpha predator of an entire planet. Don't be such a sad sack.

edit: I am NOT affiliated with "Anti-Am" movement. The people beating up Amish people need to stop. HATE is never the answer. Sorry Arvidez. I meant no disrespect.
i am saying being born as male with a feminine spirit sounds more like a whole person than society will allow. you are selling the sex change like you probably sold the the sacks of silicone women needed to feel like women. from boobjobs to binders, you are on board.

my appendix is out. i am post human.
Old 06-18-2023, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

science is a tool. i dont bow to it
Old 06-18-2023, 05:39 PM
Sarnak

i guess also we are taking about medicine, not science.
Old 06-18-2023, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Armish = i sort of have arms?
Scottish = a bit scott.
I see now.
Trumple stiltskin fell asleep for 4 years, now is awake (woke?) For 2024.
Life is a childrens story.
Old 06-18-2023, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Armish = i sort of have arms?
It’s time to start merging man and machine, I want a doc to chop off my arms and give me Jax arms

Unfortunately I don’t think we’ll have the technology in my lifetime
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10F228A5-2B30-448A-9693-A6D49264C2AC.jpg (17.9 KB, 0 views)
Closed Thread