Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaryBadAssholes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So wait...the spellvamp gun IS unique but the full hextech is NOT?

I remember back when the spellvamp gun was nerfed cuz Vlad noobs were stackin em on SR.

I **REALLY** hope they dont hit it too hard. I never see ANYONE build a Hextech on lee sin, yet it's probably his best item. Sleeper OP.

As soon as i finish my Hextech on Lee I'm basically unstoppable unless the whole team ignites me and focuses me down.

Oh well.....looks like I'm goin to play some dominion right now and stack some hextechs lawlsssss.
The reason Gunblade was never unique is it was deemed to expensive to stack in SR, but Dominion has so much money flow you can buy 4 of them no problem if you get points.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaryBadAssholes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They should have just raised the cost on them and made then completely unique instead of nerfing them.

Hextech is my MAIN item in my jungle Lee Sin build ... and knowing RIOT they are going to make the Hextech completely terrible AND increase the price on it.

Surely the problem wasn't champs like jax and akali on dominion -- it was the HEXTECH YALLSSS

Also -- I've never seen a single person STACK hextech's, considering the spell vamp and clicky effect ARE in fact unique.

Some times RIOT just boggles my mind.
How retarded are you. Wow.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 10-20-2011, 04:42 AM
Planar Protector

My smurf got changed to "timetobaron757" because I'm lazy. I'll prob change it to something else later, but for now its TIME TO BARON

add that if you want to play. Not on a ton lately (or afk 90% of the time)

was originally going to use this account to duo ranked with lower rated people, but I'm already 1460 on it because of the reset bonus
Old 10-20-2011, 11:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearyxTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My smurf got changed to "timetobaron757" because I'm lazy. I'll prob change it to something else later, but for now its TIME TO BARON

add that if you want to play. Not on a ton lately (or afk 90% of the time)

was originally going to use this account to duo ranked with lower rated people, but I'm already 1460 on it because of the reset bonus
Cool broski,

Will add you tonight, although I dont play much SR/Ranked anymore. I've been Dominating on Dominion.

PS: Graves is awesome !
Quote:
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:42 PM
Sarnak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1JDEnrVK8 <- Blizzard DOTA is gunna destroy all pretenders lol
Old 10-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Fire Giant

Hello Aussy Scum,

Please refrain from posting your fangurl bullshit.

Kthx.

PS: i forgive you, cause youre still kinda hot.

EDIT: Oh and this "As of July 2011, League of Legends had over 15 million registrations and averages more than 1 million players per day, with the number of concurrent users online at any given time peaking at 500,000+.[49]"
Quote:
Last edited by Massive Marc; 10-21-2011 at 05:53 PM..
Old 10-21-2011, 06:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello Aussy Scum,

Please refrain from posting your fangurl bullshit.

Kthx.

PS: i forgive you, cause youre still kinda hot.

EDIT: Oh and this "As of July 2011, League of Legends had over 15 million registrations and averages more than 1 million players per day, with the number of concurrent users online at any given time peaking at 500,000+.[49]"
thats cus u dont lose yer money wen u die. earths a buncha pussies, more news at 6
Old 10-21-2011, 06:55 PM
Banned

"RuneScape is a fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) released in January 2001 by Andrew and Paul Gower. The game has approximately 10 million active accounts per month, over 156 million registered accounts, and is recognised by the Guinness World Records as the world's most popular free MMORPG."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RuneScape
Old 10-21-2011, 07:00 PM
Banned

I like the three HoN losers posting here clinging to their straws for their terrible game.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by purest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"RuneScape is a fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) released in January 2001 by Andrew and Paul Gower. The game has approximately 10 million active accounts per month, over 156 million registered accounts, and is recognised by the Guinness World Records as the world's most popular free MMORPG."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RuneScape
Whats your point. I'd argue that Runescape is an incredibly successful game. Furthermore, they closely competed for the Golden Joystick Award happening now.

Runescape was/is an established game before league of legends, so again, whats your point.
Quote:
Closed Thread