Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-04-2021, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

i woke up and reminded myself that ill never be forced to take the jabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 11-04-2021, 04:20 PM
Banned

i definately agree about the slippery slope thing
Old 11-04-2021, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

lil bit of gains over here, i think

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-04-2021, 11:07 PM
Banned

^
Nice vascularity! also a sign of fat loss

For something good today I had a really hot Hispanic co-worker fill in for my regular partner who is out for 10 days due to someone in his household having covid. The gal at first mentioned being impressed with my clinical skills, then seemed to get a little more flirty as the day went on and we continued to interact during downtime. One thing I’ve noticed as a possible sign of increasing interest from gals is their voice tends to get a bit higher pitched and more feminine as they talk. This one also mentioned being single and would do things like almost lean her head on my shoulder while laughing if I said something funny

She was significantly younger though, I normally try to stay within -10 +5 age ranges. I ended up not asking her out, partly because we were swapping stories about bad past co-workers and I mentioned one who had asked out his co-worker and then after being rejected threatened himself and the entire office. So I didn’t want to ask this one out after relating a story like that, just felt like bad timing lol

Ah well, may see her again and then we’ll see
Old 11-04-2021, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

Dude, ask her out the very next time. I'm 36 and I'd adjust that -10 to like probably -14. She's laying her head on your shoulder, she likes you. Just be like, hey, want to have dinner w/ me sometime. Plz vet her though. cooking, washing dishes, other basic household chores, you get the idea.

Ohh also, remove the + entirely. You want a chick younger than you.
Old 11-04-2021, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
Nice vascularity! also a sign of fat loss

For something good today I had a really hot Hispanic co-worker fill in for my regular partner who is out for 10 days due to someone in his household having covid. The gal at first mentioned being impressed with my clinical skills, then seemed to get a little more flirty as the day went on and we continued to interact during downtime. One thing I’ve noticed as a possible sign of increasing interest from gals is their voice tends to get a bit higher pitched and more feminine as they talk. This one also mentioned being single and would do things like almost lean her head on my shoulder while laughing if I said something funny

She was significantly younger though, I normally try to stay within -10 +5 age ranges. I ended up not asking her out, partly because we were swapping stories about bad past co-workers and I mentioned one who had asked out his co-worker and then after being rejected threatened himself and the entire office. So I didn’t want to ask this one out after relating a story like that, just felt like bad timing lol

Ah well, may see her again and then we’ll see
yeah bro that gal is throwing herself at you. keep playing aloof for like 2 days then "notice" her and do your thing.

tread carefully my friend, as the ability "Feign Aloof" is easily interpreted as "Spell: Gate"
Old 11-04-2021, 11:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, ask her out the very next time. I'm 36 and I'd adjust that -10 to like probably -14. She's laying her head on your shoulder, she likes you. Just be like, hey, want to have dinner w/ me sometime. Plz vet her though. cooking, washing dishes, other basic household chores, you get the idea.

Ohh also, remove the + entirely. You want a chick younger than you.
I’m 38, so I usually go down to late 20’s. I had a fwb who was a 40+ yr old Thai girl (she 43 now) so that’s why I do +5, but Asians are timeless. But even for a non-Asian, as long as the person is taking good care of themselves, eating clean, not smoking or drinking, or doing things that would otherwise “age” them further, I could totally be attracted to someone older, no problem

And she didn’t lay her head on the shoulder, we were sitting in a work vehicle side by side with a large center console between, it wouldn’t be physically possible. But she’d lean way over with her head like she was trying to. Someone I just met laying their head on my shoulder while on the clock at work would be extremely forward. I like to think I have some game but not THAT much…this gal was master’s level educated therapist, so she still going to act professional

Now in my off-work personal life I’ve had girls be much more forward, the most was a drunk gal at a bar walking up and kissing me on the lips quickly on her way out of a bar then apologizing. She was pretty cute so it was no big deal. Remember kids, it’s not sexual assault if the girl isn’t ugly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-04-2021, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

One last thing before I go to bed. Hooking up w/ a chick at work is potentially a holy hand grenade ready to explode on your life. So uhh, yeah, look out for that.
Old 11-04-2021, 11:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One last thing before I go to bed. Hooking up w/ a chick at work is potentially a holy hand grenade ready to explode on your life. So uhh, yeah, look out for that.
^
THIS was a huge reservation for me, yes
Old 11-05-2021, 12:47 AM
Banned

Passed a fellow late night runner doing my route tonight. Gave him the water bottle salute, always get a wave back doing this. Us runners gotta stick together

All fellow joggers get the salute, walkers and cyclists get nothing unless they wave first then I’ll wave back to be polite. That’s my policy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8E807C9F-4C44-4160-ADDF-186447952323.jpg (20.9 KB, 1 views)