Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-07-2021, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...d-for-decades/

made this post in Home Ownership thread, you still haven't gotten your 6% 2021 yearly cost of living raise have you? Did you get a 3% in 2020? and a 3% in 2019? And in 2018? did you get that 3%? And 17 and 16? did you get 3% every year? no? YOU'RE A BITCH YOUR DAD DID! EVERY YEAR LOL!

Thank god that end is inevitable.

Anyone who thinks Im crazy is crazy!
Old 11-07-2021, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are either at the beginning stages of hyperinflation or the beginning stage of multi-decade long recession. The Federal government is keeping interest rates at 0-0.25% and decreasing their $120 billion/mo spending to $105 billion. Inflation is going up. Wages are going up. Economic growth is going down. They have artificially increased the economy by dumping so much money into it that they can't hike rates now because the economy would stop. So their next best option is, "well we will print 15 billion less this month than last month, that'll do it."

Imagine what the value of your home you overpaid for this year will look like if they hike mortgage rates. Doubt you will be going out to buy a new car to go with your new house when car loan rates go up. Powell literally said yesterday that he thinks (hopes) inflation will stay under control because although wages are increasing, they are not able to keep up with how fast inflation is rising. He essentially hopes people will stop buying things because they can't afford it even though he has done everything he can to entice people to buy things that they can't afford. He then promptly went to Congress after taking questions from the press yesterday to give them insider trading knowledge and now his chances of being re-elected Fed Chair in February have gone back up to 80%.
generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-07-2021, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Another mortgage lender in china is not paying its shareholders.

Also they are taking covid so serious over there holy smokes, I get worried when they start doing the extreme shit like they've been doing to lower infection rates.
Old 11-07-2021, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

stupid 30 billion dollar energy deal with china made by venture global makes me fear that they wont invade taiwan because that would turn to ash based on what uncle rape joe dady biden said god I hope they are like "joe sleepy loser suck boy wont do crap if we invade taiwan" and call that old mans bluff

Im so pisssed off tax breaks for the media holy crap someone nuke us please!
Old 11-09-2021, 08:45 PM
Banned

Probably why God made the universe.

P.s. I'm with the old man.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-09-2021, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

wow there are some good drawings in there, so slime girls are girlfriends made of semen? Is that the idea?
Old 11-09-2021, 10:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also yup.
Old 11-09-2021, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow there are some good drawings in there, so slime girls are girlfriends made of semen? Is that the idea?
Nope they're made of slime.

Semengirls are semengirls.

Idk if Semengirls are a subtype of slimegirls.

There's like a ton different kinds of slime tho. I believe every slimegirl basically has her own backstory.

Also it's probably why yawheh(c) probably hasn't sent his kavod and ruach to smite us just yet. Bet they will milk that and other subreddits for all their worth on the Galactic artmart.
Old 11-09-2021, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Ohh it is ME that is the most fucked up after all.

lol!
Old 11-09-2021, 10:45 PM
Banned

Like all anime, cartoon, stuff. The Fandom is quite large and diverse including sfw stuff and including unfortunately gross people who are predatory.

I used to care more about the creative writing and fiction around that stuff and gravitated away once I realized who I was rubbing elbows with. Now I can't really condone it. Yet, there it is.

Anyway I felt like it's endtimes worthy. I'm sure God is mildly amused by the benign stuff and will find time to use the rest as an excuse to smite us.