Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 10-15-2023, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His gauges for skill are WW dragons or fungi king, because that’s the most he’s done. No enchanter gives a shit about these trivial encounters. Nor would any enchanter worth his salt take a shaman over a cleric in a duo.
As usual, you are incorrect and lying about what I have said. Thank you for continuing to show people you are just a troll. It is painfully easy to disprove all of this. Why waste your time while making yourself look bad?
Old 10-15-2023, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His gauges for skill are WW dragons or fungi king, because that’s the most he’s done. No enchanter gives a shit about these trivial encounters. Nor would any enchanter worth his salt take a shaman over a cleric in a duo.
Well there is no plat in it either. Enchanters are losing money dinking in WW.
Old 10-15-2023, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well there is no plat in it either. Enchanters are losing money dinking in WW.
Plenty of people want 6+ necks for their alts. Being able to do more content is better than doing less content.
Old 10-15-2023, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Just for reference, I make 5-6k per 6 neck for 30 minutes of work. If you camp a seahorse belt for 2 hours, it's the same amount of plat per minute. I doubt you are consistently getting 1 belt every two hours or less.
Old 10-15-2023, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just for reference, I make 5-6k per 6 neck for 30 minutes of work. If you camp a seahorse belt for 2 hours, it's the same amount of plat per minute. I doubt you are consistently getting 1 belt every two hours or less.
First of all, the most capable solo class in the game is an ench and 2nd place isn’t even close.

Second, it’s the best basis for a scrappy duo or trio in the game.

Third, no you don’t. Unless you spend 30 mins and luck out on a drop that sells for that but it’s not how averaging works. On the same token an enchanter might spend 30 mins and get a drum of the beast and that’s 60k or so.

Any enchanter with an ounce of skill is going to run circles around a shaman. They might struggle killing a 6+ or might not able to…but juggling 5 spawns in Chardok or camping Velks a shaman is never going to match that pp/hr.

Also, for what it’s worth, killing +6’s is simple. Between people rolling for scout or bound at ToV just ask friends and have a fun time. With or without a shaman.
Last edited by Snaggles; 10-15-2023 at 01:32 PM..
Old 10-15-2023, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all, the most capable solo class in the game is an ench and 2nd place isn’t even close.

Second, it’s the best basis for a scrappy duo or trio in the game.

Third, no you don’t. Unless you spend 30 mins and luck out on a drop that sells for that but it’s not how averaging works. On the same token an enchanter might spend 30 mins and get a drum of the beast and that’s 60k or so.

Any enchanter with an ounce of skill is going to run circles around a shaman. They might struggle killing a 6+ or might not able to…but juggling 5 spawns in Chardok or camping Velks a shaman is never going to match that pp/hr.
I never said Enchanters weren't the best solo class in the game. I also never said Enchanters weren't an amazing basis for groups. I am not sure why you need to bring that up lol. The only person trying to downplay a class is yourself. Why all the Shaman hate?

Yes I do. Ayillish has a 100% chance to drop her 6+ neck. If you have the timer, you can consistently sell it for 5-6k, with 30 minutes of work. Everbody wants 6+ necks too. Claiming there is no money in 6+ necks is simply wrong. On average getting 5-6k guaranteed in 30 minutes is very good. You aren't getting a drums of the beast every 30 minutes on average. If you were, the price wouldn't be so high.

Quote:
Also, for what it’s worth, killing +6’s is simple. Between people rolling for scout or bound at ToV just ask friends and have a fun time. With or without a shaman.
Most things are simple in this game once you know how to do them. This sentence means nothing. You also don't need an Enchanter for a lot of content if you bring a group lol. What's your point?
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 10-15-2023 at 01:52 PM..
Old 10-15-2023, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...7&postcount=63

My point was intending to respond to your point.
You do you.

I’m tapping out before this ends up 25 pages. Glad we solved the OP’s problem on page 1 at least.
Last edited by Snaggles; 10-15-2023 at 02:12 PM..
Old 10-15-2023, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...7&postcount=63

My point was intending to respond to your point.
You do you.
I don't get what your point is. 6+ necks are consistent if you have Ayillish's timer. 5-6k guaranteed for 30 minutes of work, and you can do it twice a day if you have the time. Shamans can solo a few of the pit dragons if you have a person buying multiple necks at the same time for a chance at multiple drops.

You are correct that average plat per hour is what matters. Things like Seahorse Belt and Drums of the Beast take hours to get per camping session on average. Your plat per hour isn't always as high as you think, it just feels good to get 20k from a single item.
Old 10-15-2023, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
DSM prob has a list of random points he wants to debate to the death on. Here’s a summary of his nonsense so far:

-There’s “math” to objectively say that ogres are the best shaman race.
-Shamans are a dps class and can out dps mages
-People can’t be mad about players voluntarily awakening the sleeper
-Shaman pets are tanks
-JBB is a min max item for shamans
-Clerics arent needed for 4 man content
-shamans offer more use to enchanters than clerics do
-shamans net the same pp per hour as an enchanter

I’ll continue to monitor and track this so that people are aware of all these theories. I’m sure there’s some more I missed.
Added another theory to the list. Let’s keep ‘em coming.
Old 10-15-2023, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Added another theory to the list. Let’s keep ‘em coming.
It continues to amaze me that you cannot actually read. People can read this thread lol, they won't believe you. Thank you for continuing to show that people should simply ignore you.

This only hurts your credibility. Everybody can see you are twisting my words.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 10-15-2023 at 08:01 PM..