Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2020, 04:43 AM
Orc

Basically this: If you want instanced dungeons and that kinda shit along with pop books and bazaar go play live server. If you want to do real hardcore play green and blue.
Old 08-29-2020, 04:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankwipe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got a link to the mace guy? Been hearing about this
Mace guy was a enchanter from Red Tankbro. I can't remember his name but I would routinely chat with him on Loudog in Seb. He'd send me poetry and ask what I thought about it.

Last time we spoke I think I gave him a bad review on his latest poem. Hope I didn't edge him over to the point of macing. Nothing funny about it I sincerely hope it wasn't me that pushed him.

Check the Red forums history like years ago to maybe get a IRL news report post. I remember seeing it on the news posted in the forums.

He literally hit some girl with a home-made mace. If you figure out his name and crap let me know for the sake of memory. I can't recall.

Bless bro,
Keeth
Old 08-29-2020, 02:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mace guy was a enchanter from Red Tankbro. I can't remember his name but I would routinely chat with him on Loudog in Seb. He'd send me poetry and ask what I thought about it.

Last time we spoke I think I gave him a bad review on his latest poem. Hope I didn't edge him over to the point of macing. Nothing funny about it I sincerely hope it wasn't me that pushed him.

Check the Red forums history like years ago to maybe get a IRL news report post. I remember seeing it on the news posted in the forums.

He literally hit some girl with a home-made mace. If you figure out his name and crap let me know for the sake of memory. I can't recall.

Bless bro,
Keeth
Oh fuck I thought it was like a can of mace not a blunt instrument. RIP
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 08-29-2020, 08:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyrockerfan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.facebook.com/groups/EQPr...4057843136432/

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. can't wait for you to come back and bitch about all the conspiracy theories happening on Aradune too.
Is this the RL Recondojoe?
Old 08-29-2020, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

keif can you tell me the story about whats happening in this thread?
Old 08-29-2020, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Ok wait a minute...

All of this is connected lol?

Is it all stemming from that "sorry were late, the GM sent us here to relieve you" incident?

ha!
Old 08-29-2020, 10:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this the RL Recondojoe?
Yes
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 08-29-2020, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankwipe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh fuck I thought it was like a can of mace not a blunt instrument. RIP
I believe he killed a random woman’s dog with it and attacked her as well but she survived. He’s now in jail
Old 08-29-2020, 10:31 PM
Banned

I believe so Cd just going off memory of the news feed someone posted over in the red forum years ago.

I think his chanter name started with a Z - can't remember for sure tho. Most of his poems were about his ex girlfriend and some of them were actually pretty good but a lot of them were like "what in the fuck". Like literally super crazy "wtf" kinda stuff. I remember laughing so hard I fell off my pc chair one night reading his shit.
Old 08-29-2020, 10:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
keif can you tell me the story about whats happening in this thread?
I didn't read it all but I think it's Recondo trying to say WoW is better than EQ but he's not all there so i'm sure he was refuted by several posters.

Just hope the guy ends up doing okay for himself,
Keeth
Closed Thread