Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2016, 04:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taysh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ughhhh no more like actually because the Guide said the goup leader chose the LOOT RULES, when LOOT RULES were never established of course until after a 25k item drops. Any greedy person will immediately SAY GREED BEFORE NEED. A generous person would notice a monk with bad gear, is in extreme need of a staff that is MNK ONLY, and still chose to take it for herself to convert it into platinum. If she has a guild that is helping her gear, and get her epic, aren't they going to also help her acquire a shit ton of other gear? Her weapon was already an epic. My weapon's combined are worth 5k. That is why.
What does your individual damage have anything to do with it? The rest of the group isn't there to benefit just you. This whole argument of greed is laughable.
Addiction (Officer) EQ Mayong - 2009-2010
Wudan (Member) EQ Rallos Zek - 2003-2004
Elven Crusaders (Officer) EQ Rallos Zek - 2000-2003
Old 01-24-2016, 04:54 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicjoose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't you ninja the staff and leave or something. Just hearsay maybe

How long is the ban for hopefully not too long
No I did not leave, I stood there trying to figure the situation out before I gave a 25k item away, while standing there going to trade, the Guide who was there for about a a minute, decided to suspend me, before giving me proper chance to even trade. Terrible Guide, acted like a child, totally unprofessional.
Old 01-24-2016, 04:56 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does your individual damage have anything to do with it? The rest of the group isn't there to benefit just you. This whole argument of greed is laughable.
What don't you understand about NEED before Greed, compared to GREED before NEED. It's specifically a MNK item.
Old 01-24-2016, 05:00 AM
Orc

I won't reply to this anymore, The project 1999 community is GREED driven anyway, in a game thats like what, friggen 16+ years old. We can't as a community put need before Greed when it's a direct class upgrade? If I saw a 25k ROGUE ONLY ITEM I Wouldnt dare try to roll on it. It just made it worse for me this rogue had an epic, and had HUGE support for gearing, when I do NOT, nor DO I HAVE the time to be raiding all the time. I don't care what people say, Need should always come before Greed when it comes to actually equipping an item and using it, especially if it's totally class specific.
Old 01-24-2016, 05:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taysh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What don't you understand about NEED before Greed, compared to GREED before NEED. It's specifically a MNK item.
I understand need before greed. I also understand that you didn't do what you needed to make that your group's ruleset. Sorry you learned the hard way. If you really believed it was greed before need, why roll? Rolling pretty much seals the deal that you're just upset you lost the roll, and you failed to convince everyone that they should just give it to you.
Addiction (Officer) EQ Mayong - 2009-2010
Wudan (Member) EQ Rallos Zek - 2003-2004
Elven Crusaders (Officer) EQ Rallos Zek - 2000-2003
Old 01-24-2016, 05:29 AM
Kobold

this server's never done nbg. idk why this is a surprise
Old 01-24-2016, 06:00 AM
Fire Giant

If it's a droppable item it gets greed rolled. If its no drop then it's need before greed. How have you been on the server for five years and not figured this shit out yet? (That's rhetorical, it's because of the immense amount of autism you are inflicted with)
Old 01-24-2016, 06:04 AM
Fire Giant

How long are you suspended for? I have a T staff you can use till you get your epic
Old 01-24-2016, 06:21 AM
Orc

damnit bro ill give you my t staff and whatever else you need whyd you have to go and do that lol...didnt even know you were back
Old 01-24-2016, 06:57 AM
Fire Giant

should have droped group and solod it the mob is easy as fuck lol.
Closed Thread