Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-23-2023, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a streak of ultraviolent dissasociativeness where i do like switch personalities and go completely cold numb to a lot of stuff but then i'm usually able to keep it together during high stress situations and am in better control - that persona just lacks complete empathy for anyone and anything so its a v dangerous persona to be around if you are a stupid idiot

i think that coupled with violent videogames can be pretty bad when I play (and i dont often) play a very up close and personally violent video game or engage in a very physical sport even it kinda triggers that persona some and reinfroces it, doing that every day for months could have led to a few episodes in my life where i was just like "in terminator mode".

Anyway ppl are idiots to think that something or anything is completely harmless and perfectly fine

not in this world

in this world everything is dangreous as fuck moderation is the only key and only answer and Glory to G-d and G-d's love of free will.

(fuck that baby i'm destined for the lake of fyre, bring on the tyranny)
^^^ an addendumb i am about as traumatized as a person can get since roughly 5 years old
Old 08-23-2023, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

butt on the upside there is a light at the end of the tunnel because even tho i have the psyche of a jeffery dhammer i am pretty cool and happy 90% of the time and not a stupid retarded asshole most of the time and i can keep terminator self (which isn't even the dhammernature) its a whole nother layer of coping on top of all that.

Terminator is efficiency and excellence all wrapped into one with zero inhibitions except seeking thy primary goal. (which has been survival and safety in the past)
Old 08-23-2023, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

i have no idea what online games played a part in that or violent video games maybe also a positive outlet for those feelings and moods butt also trolling ppl and being trolled has taught me some how to be less of a troll butt that is a miracle and by g-ds grace i don't think just online activity alone can achieve that you need a healthy supportive environment outside of the troll forums and to develop empathy outside of that and to face death/suicide/death of ones ego ones self without fucking up and actually harming yourself or others (more of g-d's grace)

good luck and g-d bless
Old 08-23-2023, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have no idea what online games played a part in that or violent video games maybe also a positive outlet for those feelings and moods butt also trolling ppl and being trolled has taught me some how to be less of a troll butt that is a miracle and by g-ds grace i don't think just online activity alone can achieve that you need a healthy supportive environment outside of the troll forums and to develop empathy outside of that and to face death/suicide/death of ones ego ones self without fucking up and actually harming yourself or others (more of g-d's grace)

good luck and g-d bless
so good and bad in all of this there is no black and white here except that 99.9% of ppl will not be able to rehabilitate themselves in a vacuum and even with help 98.325% of them still fuck it up and never crawl out of the cave into the sunlight to bask in G-d's eternal glory. And of those few that do crawl out a lot of them choose the fire instead because they are in a lot of pain.
Old 08-23-2023, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

or broken bodies
Old 08-23-2023, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a classic philosophical problem. It's really a killer question. Your claim reminds me of how Plato sets up the plot of The Republic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_Gyges

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(BTW, The Lord of The Rings trilogy is in part Tolkien's retort to this claim. In his telling, such a kind of rind ring must be destroyed. Socrates was wrong: no one can resist the temptation. Not even reason (Gandalf) or innocence (Hobbits) can withstand its predicament.)
I was over generalizing butt yes!!! v thoughtful and thankfull for this input
Old 08-23-2023, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

lets call that force satan because that is what it is

satan hates g-d and desires power, dominance, and vengeance and destruction of man and to rule without freedumb and so desires to entrap beings through their desires and needs and fears

when u succumb to the temptation to troll ppl online you are succumbing to a fear or desire to control just like satan and therefore turning away from G-d almighty
Old 08-23-2023, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

and by troll i mean "HURT" without effecitively solving or changing anything because hurting ppl is what it is about trolling is not an effective means to an end or a means of defense its sole purpose is to hurt someone else (ironically u just hurtin urselfs)

when someone takes merciful and effective action to protect G-d's flock it is a different case even if it involves force as long as it respects free will and choice and the glory of g-d's creation aka the person getting nuked has a choice to behave and be kind on their own without being 'forced' the force is just neccissary because they are hurting everyone and everything including themselves
Old 08-23-2023, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

anyway thats my hot take for today i'm done !
Old 08-23-2023, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a side-gripe but I have assisted in mental health trainings for police officers multiple times now because it’s more chill and relaxed than my usual work, and I still obv am getting paid for it. This is by giving recommendations, work anecdotes and doing role plays, which I play a mentally ill suspect and they practice conversing with and de-escalating me. And of course I’m instructed to not make it easy for them

And one of the scenarios that the organizers always picks for a role play is a veteran who is disassociating to being back in a war zone. Any other mental health disorder I’ve seen many times. Psychosis is hard to convincingly “fake”, but what I do is just mimic as best I can what I’ve seen clients do and say and how they act, and usually get praise for realism. But I can’t mimic a disassociating veteran because in 16 years I’ve never seen it once

But I do what I’m told and still try [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think what happens is when a combat veteran dissosciates like this it usually ends up in multiple deaths so ur not going to be on those calls very often its a v sad thing