Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2021, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dystopia is the president saying he makes late night phone calls to get his friends out of pickles.
I will take your Biden’s one favor requesting a hospital bed for a friend; effecting the life of another and raise you 100 err I mean 400 hospitals lives effected by a President’s requested “favor.”

“President Trump says we will get 100 as a courtesy to Senator Gardner. That means, because the president is playing politics with public health, we’re still 400 ventilators short from what we should have received,” DeGette said in a statement Wednesday. Trump’s “mismanagement of this crisis is costing lives and livelihoods.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...41a6bc610d?jpo
Old 10-09-2021, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dystopia is the president saying he makes late night phone calls to get his friends out of pickles.
It's not like it was a secret. He stated it himself and thought it was a good idea, to show his efforts in addressing the ER/ICU capacity issues we're facing.

It ain't Joe's fault you monkes choose to belligerently misunderstand.
Old 10-09-2021, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You bloody muff.
Old 10-09-2021, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will take your Biden’s one favor requesting a hospital bed for a friend; effecting the life of another and raise you 100 err I mean 400 hospitals lives effected by a President’s requested “favor.”

“President Trump says we will get 100 as a courtesy to Senator Gardner. That means, because the president is playing politics with public health, we’re still 400 ventilators short from what we should have received,” DeGette said in a statement Wednesday. Trump’s “mismanagement of this crisis is costing lives and livelihoods.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...41a6bc610d?jpo
Huffpost is fake news tho
Old 10-09-2021, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

Haha why the fuck are we still talking about trump and ventilators? Huffpost? Barf. There was a surplus of ventilators, most of those ordered weren't even used, because they turned out to not even be a good treatment. Just putting patients on their bellies was far more effective. They just couldn't resist a quote as juicy as "Trump is COSTING LIVES arghh!!". No he wasn't, shut up.

But I know, trump so bad!! Must... keep.... talking about..... orangeman. Biden good! I swear! I'm not sure how, but he's good!
Old 10-09-2021, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

every once in a while i check back here and hope this thread has made it to the second page

when it does, i will look up a youtube video on how to pop a champagne bottle

it's been months
Old 10-09-2021, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Biden is objectively putting far more lives at risk than trump ever did with regard to covid, considering they aren't even requiring that the *hundreds of thousands* of migrants illegally flooding accross the southern border be tested for covid. They're only testing people who seem to obviously be sick. Nevermind vaccines, they aren't even requiring those. But if you're a healthy american and maybe have reasonable questions about the safety profile of the vaccine you are the SCUM OF THE EARTH and should be SPAT UPON. The modern left is so fuckin backward it's astounding sometimes.
Old 10-09-2021, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
every once in a while i check back here and hope this thread has made it to the second page

when it does, i will look up a youtube video on how to pop a champagne bottle

it's been months
Great post doofus. Show us how to politics better, we are doing it all wrong, unlike bubur here.
Old 10-09-2021, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not like it was a secret. He stated it himself and thought it was a good idea, to show his efforts in addressing the ER/ICU capacity issues we're facing.

Not only is what he did outrageously offensive and immoral and should piss off every single person on these forums the fact that he was so stupid that he just thought he could say that is just another example of him being an asshole!

What other kind of favors does this guy call in at midnight I’m positive that he called in favors to Ukraine to help out his little boy this corrupt abuser of power is probably on the phone in the Oval Office trying to sell his kids paintings.

I can’t stand that we can’t complain about our government anymore because we’re so afraid of Trump I am so sick and tired of this crap!

The entirety of the United States is either Trump or not Trump nothing else matters. And all of this is because of the left none of it is because of Trump or his supporters.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-09-2021 at 11:55 AM..
Old 10-09-2021, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Not only is what he did outrageously offensive and immoral and should piss off every single person on these forums the fact that he was so stupid that he just thought he could say that is just another example of him being an asshole!

What other kind of favors does this guy call in at midnight I’m positive that he called in favors to Ukraine to help out his little boy this corrupt abuser of power is probably on the phone in the Oval Office trying to sell his kids paintings.

I can’t stand that we can’t complain about our government anymore because we’re so afraid of Trump I am so sick and tired of this crap!

The entirety of the United States is either Trump or not Trump nothing else matters. And all of this is because of the left none of it is because of Trump or his supporters.
How dare Biden take the opportunity to get a groundlevel view of the Covid situation patients and staff are facing at our nations hospitals!

This is the biggest scandal since Hillary's emails Hunter's laptop Obama's tan suit!
Closed Thread