Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2014, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

you can make anything sound like anything you want if you take it completely out of context like that.

But nice try...
Old 08-25-2014, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Also, to add a little lightheartedness back into this conversation. Let's all take a read of this to avoid future problems. Yes, Taken too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Have a good night!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Credit: Moodie!
Old 08-25-2014, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

http://youtu.be/0UyO2T4QVNo

What happened here, Taken?
Old 08-25-2014, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://youtu.be/0UyO2T4QVNo

What happened here, Taken?
looks like Noble RNG machine where Cecily beat us

then a Taken warrior dumped a mallet into it for some unknown reason ( tho your warrior should have dumped his mallet already :P ) and pulls aggro

then it falls tru the island like many Sky mobs on our lovely server do, summoning the Taken warrior under the island......then summons the rest of the aggro list off the island

After camping out, resing, and Noble taking years to reset.....Taken did not contest Noble after he returned to the spawn point since you guys had the first engage and we did pull aggro to put Noble in a position where he fell tru ( not intentional of course )

Grats TMO on Noble cycle?
Last edited by Erati; 08-25-2014 at 06:18 PM..
Old 08-25-2014, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

fast forward to 26

listen closely.

month suspension for flippie? I mean... the precedent has been set right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-25-2014, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Catherin- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, to add a little lightheartedness back into this conversation. Let's all take a read of this to avoid future problems. Yes, Taken too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Have a good night!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Credit: Moodie!

I expect this from Tiggles, not an officer in Class R.

This is not RnF.
Last edited by bktroost; 08-25-2014 at 10:17 PM..
Old 08-26-2014, 12:55 AM
Sarnak

I'm glad we didn't go for this FFA but I would have been extremely upset if my guild lost the opportunity to get FTE because a guild knowing they didn't have FTE killed the dragon.

Since the staff don't want enforce it can we all agree to not have mage trackers for the outdoor dragons and only allow it for Trakanon like Argh suggested? Maybe ranger trackers only at TT zone line is allowed?

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 08-26-2014, 06:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I expect this from Tiggles, not an officer in Class R.

This is not RnF.
it was an attempt to bring some fun and lightheartedness back into the conversation, as stated, its picking as much fun at Taken as everyone else. (We are in line for that loot vending machine too.) Whether you want to admit it or not, there were members from every guild but Ateam apparently that forgot or ignored the rules that were supposed to be followed. We all goofed up.

I'm not trying to rub anyone's noses in anything.

Relax.
Last edited by -Catherin-; 08-26-2014 at 06:46 AM..
Old 08-26-2014, 07:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artaenc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad we didn't go for this FFA but I would have been extremely upset if my guild lost the opportunity to get FTE because a guild knowing they didn't have FTE killed the dragon.

Since the staff don't want enforce it can we all agree to not have mage trackers for the outdoor dragons and only allow it for Trakanon like Argh suggested? Maybe ranger trackers only at TT zone line is allowed?
I am more than happy to remove CoH trackers from the equation as I'm sure a lot of us knew this was going to happen eventually. The good thing is that it removed autofire from the equation and the bad thing is that things are still pretty much the status quo with everything else.

Some things to consider though that will most definitely come up in this situation if not agreed to beforehand.

Where will the starting line be? If this is not defined and agreed to, then with the people that play on P99 you know what is going to happen: you will have bards all starting at TT zone line, possibly entire guilds, and then slowly inching closer and closer to get that little advantage until we are all on the stairs or even closer. People will push that unknown boundary until a situation like this happens again. You are going to see 200 people sitting on the stairs ready to charge Sev instead of 200 people sitting at TT zoneline. So there is the need for more rules... upon rules... upon rules...

So what would all of the starting lines be? a particular spot in the zone? or stay out of the zone entirely? I personally think that if you don't want this to be abused that you are going to have to have the taggers in a different zone or required to be ported in.

Again, im all for removing CoH for everything but Trakanon, but we have to make sure the other new grey areas that appear because of this are covered as a result, because people will try to take advantage of them.
Last edited by -Catherin-; 08-26-2014 at 07:22 AM..
Old 08-26-2014, 07:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Catherin- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was an attempt to bring some fun and lightheartedness back into the conversation, as stated, its picking as much fun at Taken as everyone else. (We are in line for that loot vending machine too.) Whether you want to admit it or not, there were members from every guild but Ateam apparently that forgot or ignored the rules that were supposed to be followed. We all goofed up.

I'm not trying to rub anyone's noses in anything.

Relax.
No, we all did not goof up. As it's been stated numerous times being on an encounter log during an FFA kill does not imply any sort of illegality unless you're using your aggro to disrupt someone else's raid. This wasn't a benevolent act to help the server establish a raid precedence, it wasn't a mistake, it was a calculated gamble that you avoided punishment on despite numerous incidences of precedence.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread