Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-09-2023, 03:15 AM
Banned

What else do I need to say? I posted screenshots, explained what happened
Old 01-09-2023, 03:18 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigasLugian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What else do I need to say? I posted screenshots, explained what happened
Uhhh nothing. Just come back in a week.
Old 01-09-2023, 03:26 AM
Planar Protector

If you have additional evidence, submit it in the petition forum. If you acted like a twit during some part of it, aknowledge it as an indication of good faith. Take whatever resolution you get and move on. Ultimately a crappy day in Unrest shouldn't be the end of the world for anyone. It's EQ and we've all had crappy days on it from time to time. They're trying to show you some leeway; publicly accusing the GMs of favoritism could be treated as grounds for termination if they were in a bad mood.
Old 01-09-2023, 03:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have additional evidence, submit it in the petition forum. If you acted like a twit during some part of it, aknowledge it as an indication of good faith. Take whatever resolution you get and move on. Ultimately a crappy day in Unrest shouldn't be the end of the world for anyone. It's EQ and we've all had crappy days on it from time to time. They're trying to show you some leeway; publicly accusing the GMs of favoritism could be treated as grounds for termination if they were in a bad mood.
I mean nothing more than more screenshots of them being douchebags and stealing camps. But I think you're right, calling GMs out will just result in worse reactions.
Old 01-09-2023, 03:39 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

comon, lets see these screenshots.
Old 01-09-2023, 03:54 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigasLugian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please try to explain how youre not a piece of shit here?
Wow... Can you please name main and alts so I make sure they are on my in-game ignore list?
Old 01-09-2023, 04:18 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a pile of lies. Visceryn has no friends.
Reported for staff bashing. Enjoy your ban, Menden.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 01-09-2023, 04:47 AM
Banned

I had something similar happen in the same zone (although I wasn't banned). The GM explained it to me that the basement isn't really a camp, it's actually like 3 different camps or something to that effect. I think if I remember correctly my group had been clearing the basement when a high level magician snuck ahead of us and took the dude at the end who drops Dwarven Work boots. We found out that he could technically do that since it's a separate camp.

This is also why I'm not really a fan of the PNP though. Particularly in a zone like Lower Guk, which is one of the most rich leveling experiences you can have in EQ when your group is allowed to roam around killing numerous named mobs and all of the adds in between. I feel like the zone has a 28 minute respawn timer because that was the intention when it was designed.
Old 01-09-2023, 05:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like the zone has a 28 minute respawn timer because that was the intention when it was designed.
And being relegated to only killing 1-3 mobs every 28 minutes doesn't really appeal to anyone other than max level characters looking for an easy AFK farm.
Old 01-09-2023, 05:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And being relegated to only killing 1-3 mobs every 28 minutes doesn't really appeal to anyone other than max level characters looking for an easy AFK farm.
Although I do acknowledge that if there was no PNP in place Lower Guk would likely be a war of high level players running around constantly trying to snipe each other. A true PVP experience, lol.