Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2021, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
guess im killing grandma
It's the conservative way after all.
Old 04-15-2021, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

The 2024 election gonna be fucked up when Trump running on "and you see, they killed 3x more than covid did worldwide, with their rushed vaccinations."
Old 04-15-2021, 04:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankwipe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol no you don't idiot
Hey Asswipe, even the fukwit pharma fanbois know they can't state having survived the virus has no effect. I guess you missed Fauci being grilled by Rand Paul on why people who have had Covid need to wear masks.

You should watch the episode of The Brady Bunch (to match your ability to research) , where they get the measles, it may help a simpleton like you understand what herd immunity is.

When these fukwit pharma fanbois change the paradigm from surviving a virus grants permanent immunity to it lasts 3 to 6 months, I know these fukwits are lying.

Have a good day Asswipe.
Old 04-15-2021, 04:32 PM
Banned

im not a conservative goofball [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-15-2021, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

and I'm a liberal
Old 04-15-2021, 04:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was thinking at the center.. you know there are a lot of mexican immigrants here, aka hard working people who raise families and live on meager earnings. If I had to describe the meek, they'd be the meek.

And if theyre all getting this vaccination, then god surely isnt going to punish them and not the yokals that want to kill everyone and let god sort it out.

So I think I made the right choice!
Hosea 4:6 My people perish for lack of knowledge
Old 04-15-2021, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im not a conservative goofball [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-15-2021, 04:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vaccines are less about personal protection and more about creating widespread immunity to slow its spread (also known as R) such that our medical systems don't become overburdened. When they become overburdened, there are not sufficient resources for our hospitals to treat all patients to the normal standard of care. The end result being, not only do people die from the targeted disease, but also from lack of care for other illnesses.

Ironically, many of those at risk are already somewhat limited in exposure due to lifestyle. For example, the elderly or the infirm are far less likely to spend time in public or travel, esp. if they are already ill and symptomatic. Thus, vaccinating them doesn't do much to lower R, but rather just eliminates some of the worst case scenarios (most burdensome and resource intensive for our healthcare systems).

It's a bit of a balancing act for sure, but any single vaccinated person will contribute to lowering R, relieving stress on our healthcare systems and improving healthcare outcomes for everyone.
The fukwit pharma fascists state vaccines don't prevent symptoms or stop the transmission of Covid, you need to read what these fukwits publicly acknowledge.
Old 04-15-2021, 05:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyblunder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fukwit pharma fascists state vaccines don't prevent symptoms or stop the transmission of Covid, you need to read what these fukwits publicly acknowledge.
They prevent the infection of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. If one is not infected with the virus, it stands to reason they would not have symptoms of said virus, nor transmit said virus.

Consider reading about the results of the trials. Here's the Pfizer vaccine results for example.
Old 04-15-2021, 05:07 PM
Aviak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=200pNRKZLlc
Closed Thread