Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-24-2022, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're the one that said nobody cares about middle east kill'n.
Nope.
Never did take your meds.
Old 07-24-2022, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasn't an executive order, you troglodyte, it was him invoking Executive privilege
This is correct. They convicted him despite Tromp waiving the EP and allowing him to testify prior to the trial, which he agreed to. It's garbage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cross examine allows someone to speak. During public congressional investigation committees during Trump Presidency were filled with Republicans talking over and interrupt those testifying. Democrats figured out how to stop their childish tactics and still got a bipartisan investigation. Sorry your party did not get the chance to make the proceedings like that of a Jerry Springer show; again.
This is a terrible practice for a body that can refer charges for prosecution.
Old 07-24-2022, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope.
Quote:
And no one cares about your equivalent nothing burger Benghazi like tangent topics.
Old 07-24-2022, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lol Sad Botten is terrible at image editing

So sad
Old 07-24-2022, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I post a thread. It gets 50+ pages of replies. Vast majority are blocked libbies, most likely crying foul, but who knows, they are blocked *shrug* I don't read them. I just write down a +1 on the scoreboard for lib tears harvested. Not yet ready for prime time on my signature. But Soon™?

I just sip my tea and check my calendar to confirm we are less than 4 months away from an election where numerous seats are going to be flipped D --> R.

Cheers.
Glad you’ve admitted you just want an echo chamber snowflake lol
Old 07-24-2022, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad you’ve admitted you just want an echo chamber snowflake lol
They're all the same, breathing fire until someone asks why their messianic figure is a big fat pedophile in a diaper and then it's staff please help ban these mean libs.
Old 07-24-2022, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Whats wrong with a diaper anyway you got something against people with disabilities?
Old 07-24-2022, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're the one that said nobody cares about middle east kill'n.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten
Nope.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten
And no one cares about your equivalent nothing burger Benghazi like tangent topics.
Only in your bipolar world do my quotes come out to be your extreme posts.

Seek mental help Jib
Old 07-24-2022, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

go roll libtard coal
Old 07-24-2022, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is correct. They convicted him despite Tromp waiving the EP and allowing him to testify prior to the trial, which he agreed to. It's garbage.
Garbage? Explain… even ignoring Rain’s insist on talking about privilege to my discussion on order.

Mr. Bannon's tenure as a White House employee ended in 2017

The committee could assuredly still request Bannon to discuss event before Jan 6 2020 while ignoring the time before his tenure. Still making it illegal for Bannon refuse the request.

Conversations with the president after his tenure were not off limit.

Plus

Released on 10/8/2021
And even if the committee was "inclined to accept the unsupported premise" that executive privilege reaches communications between Bannon and Trump, the letter notes that Bannon "does not enjoy any form of absolute immunity from testifying or producing documents in response to a Congressional subpoena."

Announced on 10/18/2021
January 6 committee rejects Bannon's executive privilege claim

Followed up by President Biden saying on 10/26/2021
He Disallowed executive privilege from the previous president being allowed.
This is Biden’s right
”The power of the Executive Branch is vested in the President of the United States“ (note not from Wikipedia)