Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 04:36 PM
Fire Giant

TMO just let BDA go first on CT granted they didnt get him past 50%... all this TMO hate is fox new rhetoric from a select few of haters that burned their bridges long ago in the name of greed.

Now that they can no longer get their way they cry loud and hard.

eat dicks

TMO by no means has always been top dog on this server, they had to bite and claw their way to the top
Old 09-20-2013, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not much ago Dreconis from fE was caugth boxing lovya and he isnt got banned aswell and last time i cheked he is a FE member wich used a old alt from tmo ingrid to spy and GM even did a priblic shout when caught him .

if u wanna start with shit like that FE have much worse things to lose than tmo realy.
Really?

How about your officer Eccezan getting caught for MQ, and then making a guild MOTD advising other TMO members to use un-guilded alts if they planned on cheating. What about the IP exemption abuse that TMO used blatantly in VP to avoid dying on many occasions? These are things caught on fraps, that you can't deny. I don't even remember the last raid I saw Dreconis at, but I still see desmo online after this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K_YA...ature=youtu.be

I'm sure Aiaus is still in use as well following his exploitations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c_EVJTmsIQ

lets keep In mind these videos are months old, but Jeremy was just caught basically using the same exploitation and went unbanned. Seems fairly contradictory considering: 1.) the rules regarding IP exemptions are sent to you upon being granted the exemption. 2.) A serverwide broadcast was made by sirken saying that anyone found exploiting IP exemptions would be banned. and 3.) Rules are rules, how often do people have to get away with breaking a rule before it goes enforced?
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 09-20-2013, 07:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really?

How about your officer Eccezan getting caught for MQ, and then making a guild MOTD advising other TMO members to use un-guilded alts if they planned on cheating. What about the IP exemption abuse that TMO used blatantly in VP to avoid dying on many occasions? These are things caught on fraps, that you can't deny. I don't even remember the last raid I saw Dreconis at, but I still see desmo online after this:

lets keep In mind these videos are months old, but Jeremy was just caught basically using the same exploitation and went unbanned. Seems fairly contradictory considering: 1.) the rules regarding IP exemptions are sent to you upon being granted the exemption. 2.) A serverwide broadcast was made by sirken saying that anyone found exploiting IP exemptions would be banned. and 3.) Rules are rules, how often do people have to get away with breaking a rule before it goes enforced?
you such bad with lies or have a very selective memory, Eccezan didint got baned the sk he bougth was allready flaged by mq , cleared by GMs . and i know u only thrust GMS when benefits you.
he put a motd asking to people buying accounts to put petitions to get their chars c they bougth cheked up.

About IP exemptions its hilarius since u guys used it aswell and even had a post in ur forum requesting every full member to get one to fast switch at trakanon .

did jeremy was in vp or trying to raid solo or kill a mob? rolf he was doing trades u so funny a great crime indeed.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is just like real life
Only its a 13 year old elf simulator
Old 09-20-2013, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you such bad with lies or have a very selective memory, Eccezan didint got baned the sk he bougth was allready flaged by mq , cleared by GMs . and i know u only thrust GMS when benefits you.
he put a motd asking to people buying accounts to put petitions to get their chars c they bougth cheked up.

About IP exemptions its hilarius since u guys used it aswell and even had a post in ur forum requesting every full member to get one to fast switch at trakanon .

did jeremy was in vp or trying to raid solo or kill a mob? rolf he was doing trades u so funny a great crime indeed.
Breaking a rule is breaking a rule.

It's funny, I provide you with fraps evidence of TMO breaking rules, and you make up lies about forum posts? lol

Many TMO members access FE's forums, if such a post existed, I assure you it would have seen the light of day.

Anyway, Keep lying, Keep cheating, and Keep exploiting TMO!
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 09-20-2013, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really?

Aiaus was prior to the rule.
Explain Xeli doing this after the rule.
What about FE's "Duct Tape" incident.
Your Officer manguadi who repeatedly intentionally trained us?
Also, Eccezan didn't use MQ.
Bush Didn't knock down the towers.
The Mayans didn't disappear in an Alien spacecraft.
There isn't a lost city of Atlantis populate by merpeople.
There isn't a magic wardrobe you can walk into and find talking lions.
hmmmmm did I miss anything else>?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Manguadi isn't in FE anymore, and he controlled Xeli.

Duct tape? lol atleast we don't use 3rd party auto-fire programs like certain members of TMO.

Eccezan may not have used MQ, but one of his accounts was flagged and never banned, which is far from fair to the other folks who's accounts WERE banned for being flagged (regardless of whether they used or not)

I only bring these things up to further emphasize my point that the rules on this server are not enforced properly, if at all. There are TONS of people cheating and getting away with it, on a regular basis. People who are caught cheating need to be banned, regardless of their affiliation or standing on the server. If you don't enforce rules fairly and properly, you are just helping to further lessen the integrity of the server!

Edit: The main issue on p99 is enforcement of the rules, there are many folks who take advantage of this to benefit themselves or their guild. There is plenty of proof of this documented by fraps as well as screenshots and logs, yet rarely anything is done to punish those responsible. Just this week a two-boxer was caught and banned, yet Jeremy was caught exploiting his IP exemption and gets nothing but a slap on the wrist? Now you've also got claims coming from the red server that 2boxing is pretty much unenforced there. This is what I'm referring to: if you don't enforce the rules, things get out of hand and they have.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Last edited by Tasslehofp99; 09-20-2013 at 07:19 PM..
Old 09-20-2013, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, I doubt anyone high up in TMO would use or need to use MQ during the time those accounts got flagged.

Also, You got your events jumbled. The motd was long before this and it was because people were getting over zealous and wanting to take matters in their own hands. Instead of making a MOTD saying "don't do it" knowing people don't listen worth a shit, he gave them some off advice to keep it from being a "guild thing". Why? Because it was becoming common place to raid suspend guilds for the actions of a single player doing something stupid.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

In other words, like I said, rules need to be enforced properly or eliminated all together. If you're going to ban one person for 2 boxing/exploiting and then turn around and let another player walk with a warning, you're already sending the wrong message to the players.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 09-20-2013, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Manguadi isn't in FE anymore, and he controlled Xeli.

Duct tape? lol atleast we don't use 3rd party auto-fire programs like certain members of TMO.

Eccezan may not have used MQ, but one of his accounts was flagged and never banned, which is far from fair to the other folks who's accounts WERE banned for being flagged (regardless of whether they used or not)

I only bring these things up to further emphasize my point that the rules on this server are not enforced properly, if at all. There are TONS of people cheating and getting away with it, on a regular basis. People who are caught cheating need to be banned, regardless of their affiliation or standing on the server. If you don't enforce rules fairly and properly, you are just helping to further lessen the integrity of the server!

Edit: The main issue on p99 is enforcement of the rules, there are many folks who take advantage of this to benefit themselves or their guild. There is plenty of proof of this documented by fraps as well as screenshots and logs, yet rarely anything is done to punish those responsible. Just this week a two-boxer was caught and banned, yet Jeremy was caught exploiting his IP exemption and gets nothing but a slap on the wrist? Now you've also got claims coming from the red server that 2boxing is pretty much unenforced there. This is what I'm referring to: if you don't enforce the rules, things get out of hand and they have.
If you're talking about this, I flagged that account along with flagging my own account and apparently decided to flag those accounts with my 3 different IPs.

Ephi cleared Eccezan and then pushed my problem up to Rogean, who as far as I know never even looked at it lol.
Closed Thread