Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-01-2012, 08:00 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humerox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The FoH R99 thread has been overrun by idiots, also.
Understatement of the year, awarded on Jan 1.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Understatement of the year, awarded on Jan 1.
speaking of idiots, hello afguard - made it to Level 4 yet?
Old 01-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Banned

cast why u post pic of inception-ee
Old 01-01-2012, 08:09 PM
Banned

it's actually a gif, get it right or pay the price fuckhead
Old 01-02-2012, 04:45 AM
Sarnak

I stopped reading Slave's posts after I realized he seriously thinks any of his ideas might actually happen.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I stopped reading Slave's posts
Old 01-02-2012, 05:21 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

I remember being really disappointed when vah shir were added, and they ended up on human team somehow. Kitty cats belong on elf team, and frogs should have gone to shorties. Then elves would have had shaman and beastlords, and shorts would have been given shaman (and ranger and SK from tiny hybrid patch).

Okay, so here's what needs to happen. First we all donate a LOT of money, so that the devs can afford to hire and pay 500-1,000 people full time salaries. These people will play EQ 40 hours per week minimum, and they will do nothing but xp and occasionally pvp (in groups including non-paid players). The day these players start work, the server is reset with my (new and improved!) ruleset in place:

VZ rules, but with frogs (rathe mtns) and cats (kerra isle) added! Oh and the teams will be hardcoded until the patch that introduces velious. And a new addition to the play nice policy: when talking in ANY public channel, you will be REQUIRED to be in character. With some of that extra money we donated there will be guides paid to monitor everything said ever. And so we don't scare everyone away, instead of a permaban players who choose to break this rule will have all their characters deleveled to 1 and their gear/money taken away and given to noobs.

This is my preferred ruleset and it is our only hope for salvation. Dev response plz :P

EDIT: oh and beastlords and short rangers/SKs will ofc be in game from release
Old 01-02-2012, 05:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softcore PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember being really disappointed when vah shir were added, and they ended up on human team somehow. Kitty cats belong on elf team, and frogs should have gone to shorties. Then elves would have had shaman and beastlords, and shorts would have been given shaman (and ranger and SK from tiny hybrid patch).

Okay, so here's what needs to happen. First we all donate a LOT of money, so that the devs can afford to hire and pay 500-1,000 people full time salaries. These people will play EQ 40 hours per week minimum, and they will do nothing but xp and occasionally pvp (in groups including non-paid players). The day these players start work, the server is reset with my (new and improved!) ruleset in place:

VZ rules, but with frogs (rathe mtns) and cats (kerra isle) added! Oh and the teams will be hardcoded until the patch that introduces velious. And a new addition to the play nice policy: when talking in ANY public channel, you will be REQUIRED to be in character. With some of that extra money we donated there will be guides paid to monitor everything said ever. And so we don't scare everyone away, instead of a permaban players who choose to break this rule will have all their characters deleveled to 1 and their gear/money taken away and given to noobs.

This is my preferred ruleset and it is our only hope for salvation. Dev response plz :P

EDIT: oh and beastlords and short rangers/SKs will ofc be in game from release
I fully support this movement!
Old 01-02-2012, 07:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a total douche.
Make that three insufferable asshole guild leaders just in the last few pages. It's a goddamn epidemic!

Hardcode the teams already so you can marginalize these necklords that are destroying the server population.
Closed Thread