Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 11:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mosscovered Twig. Same with Efreeti Standard. Rumor has it TMO got a Efreeti Standard like last week and tried to claim it as a server first. Sorry faggots, but Emil of IB got the first one summer 2010 when we dominated sky.
Wow
Old 07-21-2011, 01:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mosscovered Twig. Same with Efreeti Standard. Rumor has it TMO got a Efreeti Standard like last week and tried to claim it as a server first. Sorry faggots, but Emil of IB got the first one summer 2010 when we dominated sky.
You gotta pay the troll toll......
Old 07-21-2011, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by visage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And for the record (edited in) I hate the item " Fungi Tunic", regen is so overated in this game its laughable , may help with downtime hp , but damn for the amount of money for this item. You can hire some druids to run across wherever and regen you for the right amount of cash. Be smart. Work with others and make friends. ( PS give the fungi tunic to me, I'll be your friend ) =P
It's hands down the single best item this server will ever see for a shaman. I still don't think it should be selling for 150k though.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
He says "we" like he has any part in anything other than failing off a failserver.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrocat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's hands down the single best item this server will ever see for a shaman. I still don't think it should be selling for 150k though.
Yeah Fungi Tunic price also seems kind of nuts to me atm but sitting in EC it seems like the price is being pushed higher more by the buyers than the sellers. I guess some people just have a ton of money with nothing to spend it on.

Fungi is an awesome piece of gear though, in a very practical way, so it's hard for me to say it's actually over priced or over rated.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fungi is an awesome piece of gear though, in a very practical way, so it's hard for me to say it's actually over priced or over rated.
So many people (usually those who have never had one) have no idea how good Fungi is - even for monks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:58 AM
Fire Giant

Especially for monks. Fungi allows them to solo effectively into the higher levels. It doesn't let other melee classes do that really. It'll help, especially until 40 or so, but you're not soloing a warrior into the 50s with a fungi unless you're inhumanly dedicated. Fungi benefits two classes the most: shaman and monk. For them, it's a valuable tool. For other classes, it's mostly a twink/self-PL gadget that they're better off swapping for a proper BP once they reach planar levels. The price is a bit on the high side here, but then so is pretty much everything.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Especially for monks. Fungi allows them to solo effectively into the higher levels. It doesn't let other melee classes do that really. It'll help, especially until 40 or so, but you're not soloing a warrior into the 50s with a fungi unless you're inhumanly dedicated. Fungi benefits two classes the most: shaman and monk. For them, it's a valuable tool. For other classes, it's mostly a twink/self-PL gadget that they're better off swapping for a proper BP once they reach planar levels. The price is a bit on the high side here, but then so is pretty much everything.
Definitely - I only say "even monks" because I recognize how game-breaking the item is for Shaman in all circumstances [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'll attest to what you said - my 60 epic monk on live had incredible difficulty soloing when I wasn't using my fungi - with it, soloing was a breeze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

Is a fungi as important once you have torpor? I've heard conflicting opinions.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll say GEBS. Int/Wis is rather a small factor in experiencing and most raids.
Please lets stop mentioning BiS items for some classes already? It's for the slots it frees up while keeping your int up..... items like this make way for BS jewlery and the such...
Closed Thread