Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 12:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
looks like dark death was fingering his ass with DA up on trakanon for 17 seconds before FE monk steps up think he had FTE. Trakanon shouldnt stand there as if unengaged if it is in fact engaged for 17 seconds...is this an animation bug that the monk couldnt tell trak was already engaged?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-07-2013, 12:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickfingers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But sloan being caught with MQ on 3 characters and them abusing GM rules to dupe bard epics they deserve some punishment.
1. Sloan hasnt been 'caught' with MQ on 3 characters. I have more characters than women you have slept with, many of them purchased. I cannot do anything about what the people I purchased these accounts from did before I purchased them. I would be willing to bet that they used these programs on servers where they are not illegal though.

2. There was no abuse of GM rules. The decision was pending and people who won shit wanted their shit. I dont blame them tbh; you guys barely dented trak, grats.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:56 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like y'all lost a dps race, shits classic bitches
if that mattered FE would never get a mob ever again.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickfingers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NINJA LOOT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looting isnt a big deal
alarti, i never said that looting the corpse was big deal, but the OP sure did. sorry if you didn't notice that.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
if that mattered FE would never get a mob ever again.

Worked this time all that matters
Old 03-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. Sloan hasnt been 'caught' with MQ on 3 characters. I have more characters than women you have slept with, many of them purchased. I cannot do anything about what the people I purchased these accounts from did before I purchased them. I would be willing to bet that they used these programs on servers where they are not illegal though.

2. There was no abuse of GM rules. The decision was pending and people who won shit wanted their shit. I dont blame them tbh; you guys barely dented trak, grats.
So you buy 10+ characters load MQ on the expendable ones and use them until they are banned? then buy more?

2. Looting Trak then porting to DL to hand in the epic in 5 minutes while having a seperate port team taking people to TT to hand in keys at the same time? You guys where trying to play some trick shit and get free keys/epics anyone can see that.

I feel sorry the masses you invited recently who have no stake in your slimy leadership.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
So you buy 10+ characters load MQ on the expendable ones and use them until they are banned? then buy more?

2. Looting Trak then porting to DL to hand in the epic in 5 minutes while having a seperate port team taking people to TT to hand in keys at the same time? You guys where trying to play some trick shit and get free keys/epics anyone can see that.

I feel sorry the masses you invited recently who have no stake in your slimy leadership.
You act is if we had stratted this out to be this way....no, it just turned out that way. Sorry that you're all so upset about it - we were just going for a Trak kill. I'll quote my post again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortiiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trakanon pop, and pretty much any other raid target pop on this server, is a very high stress situation. I was not part of the pull/FTE portion of the fight as I was DPSing on Wizard, but we made the call to engage based off that judgment.

Its hard to make a call like that in the heat of the moment since the mob basically spawns and is engaged within a couple minutes, sometimes even less, so we made the call we thought was correct. It ended up being a bad engage call and it happens.

Again, congrats TMO on the kill and we'll see you at the next spawn.

[Sun Mar 10 21:52:52 2013] Merkk's spell fizzles!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan View Post
Merkk fizzles.
http://www.eccezan.com/
Old 03-07-2013, 01:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lies or idiot. You pick.

Xanthias.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

1. No, I buy characters that are useful and/or necessary to shit stomp your guild. If I wanted to MQ I would not have bought a fucking ranger or druid or wizard etc., but probably an army of monks.

2. Druid ported the group with the rogues to Skyfire first, actually.

The only thing you feel sorry for is the dwindling number of pixels that TMO is getting.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:

I highly doubt he buys most of them for plat, they're either old IB accounts he has access to or purchased from his old buddies with weed and smokes.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Closed Thread