Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2021, 10:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I'm up to is attempting to establish acceptable norms for the women on this board, and bring back civility in general, before I am driven from your sight and friendship forever. Which is on a razor's edge. You seem to have forgotten that the culture you are defending is what I brought here in 2015-2016 with the very most malevolent of intentions.

This may be hard for you to believe, but you are merely defending your ego to the extent of losing a friend who cannot stomach the transphobic abuse anymore. However you arrived here, you suck. And you have seen to it that Patriam will not grow into a human being who can be friends with trans people. Really sucky. And the two-line replies, inability to articulate "what I am doing", falling into calling me a whore etc prove you have zero leg to stand on except a temporary neurochemical boner induced by your enjoyment of mistreating me. We are not going to come back from this one as friends. Basically past the point of throwing up my hands, but still here sobbing about how downright uncaring you turned out to be.
I do care, that's why I'm suffering the bites. You've lawyered yourself into a ridiculous position.
Old 06-26-2021, 10:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do care, that's why I'm suffering the bites. You've lawyered yourself into a ridiculous position.
as soon as your erection goes away, you will see that you are protecting the culture of transphobia on this board. that's it, and that's all. and after coming to me last time apologizing, one might think you learned something. But it appears you will not, and challenging me no matter what will remain your mode. What you are doing is ejecting me from friendship with you by enabling the abuse of transphobes against my protestations, and it's VERY sad.

If you wanted me to understand, you would write more than two sentences. How many keystrokes have I offered up to recover us as friends? None of this is in good faith and you do not even challenge this. Goodbye, Pokesan. I hope the abattoir of mutual abuse is really worth so much to you.
Old 06-26-2021, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

By retired tech entrepreneur, you mean someone who lied about qualifications and only managed to stay employed by exploiting your employer's attraction to you, right? How did those pen tests go btw? You're first and foremost a professional parasite.
Old 06-26-2021, 10:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By retired tech entrepreneur, you mean someone who lied about qualifications and only managed to stay employed by exploiting your employer's attraction to you, right? How did those pen tests go btw?
capitalism baby

you even admit it's true! I would quibble with your wording, though; my employment was secure and it was the rapid promotion that was mediated via attraction. This was before hormones btw, so your acceptance of the story would seem to reveal that your recent self-reports on my perceived attractiveness to you were a little "fudged". lmao
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-26-2021 at 10:57 PM..
Old 06-26-2021, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

No, it was definitely after your ex tried to kill you and the relationship went sour because he was very gay and you were chomping hormone pills. It's kind of a blur for me, too, but it hasn't been that long.
Old 06-26-2021, 10:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokesan
can't let things improve around here for women; J might get credit!!
Old 06-26-2021, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it was definitely after your ex tried to kill you and the relationship went sour because he was very gay and you were chomping hormone pills.
that was when I returned to my executive position I had held about a year earlier.
Old 06-26-2021, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Oh, gotcha. Sorry, I meant the time you misrepresented your qualifications and only managed to stay employed by exploiting your employer's attraction to you.

You're pure scum. It's a pattern of behavior. You are the bad guy in your story. Hope you figure that out someday.
Last edited by Cecily; 06-26-2021 at 11:05 PM..
Old 06-26-2021, 11:09 PM
Banned

We all are, when we are operating on the left hand path, in our weakness (shame).

For when we were yet without Strength (full of shame/pride), in due time (at just the right time) Christ died for the ungodly.
Romans 5:5

Pride-------\|/-------Strength
-----------Truth-----------
Shame----/|\-------Humility

Would you throw the first stone?
Old 06-26-2021, 11:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel way too much. And my impulses are really strong and I have to expend a great deal of effort to reign them in.

I prefer being hurt though. I would rather face honest rage or anger or whatever any day. Passive cold manipulative rational behavior really trips me out especially when someone is sneakily trying to hurt me. My skin crawls. Thankfully none of u r rly like that on the forums. In person may be another matter.

Sometimes I'm afraid to say or do anything tho. Because I am not usually spoiling for a fight and I don't want to hurt any of you. So I worry a lot. Then usually end up impulsively posting.

There's no grand strategy here.

Hope you're doing well. Thanks for sharing your feelings or unfeelings.

Op isn't about any one person. It's mostly selfish and introspective.
But you seek masochism from the masses. It's not healthy. Can you please just stop trying to normalize this mistreatment against trans? We're not all damaged headcases. Thanks.