Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do I wish there was an exp bonus so I can level more alts? Hell yes.

Do I want the most recent exp bonus removed so all the new players quit? Hell no.
This. Tired of these trolls posts from faerie,azure, bamzal etc etc. 97% of the server agree that nerfing the xp bonus is a community killer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:58 PM
Banned

It's not a troll. I'm actually pretty chill about this whole thing and am genuinely concerned at the rage directed towards the GMs and community in general.

Cause I've had fun on this box and I am a "non-factor".

The non-system players are in favor of this. We aren't hurt by it. We want people to have an opportunity we think they've been missing out on because of the overall atmosphere that this negativity and need for high exp brings about.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:58 PM
Fire Giant

everybody is a factor
Old 02-25-2014, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by STOP CHEWIE NOOOO [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its about the journey. Go play ez server for ez exp NAMEEN
I'm 60 nawmeen?
Quote:
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by STOP CHEWIE NOOOO [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Retroactive exp fix inc
naw
Quote:
Old 02-25-2014, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

I will be giving 5k pvp to the 300 person to log on tonight. Red 1999 says 299 population you log on you send me a pm I give you plats
Old 02-25-2014, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not a troll. I'm actually pretty chill about this whole thing and am genuinely concerned at the rage directed towards the GMs and community in general.

Cause I've had fun on this box and I am a "non-factor".

The non-system players are in favor of this. We aren't hurt by it. We want people to have an opportunity we think they've been missing out on because of the overall atmosphere that this negativity and need for high exp brings about.
I don't have much play time and I'm a fellow non factor. With that said, you should speak for yourself. Unless someone has at least 2 hours straight to dedicate to eq, they might as well not log in. I was in a solb duo for 3 hours straight and got about 20% xp at 52. I'm definitely not in favor of this. I am however looking forward to what derub has planned.

On the plus side, a lot of people will discover sunlight.

pras
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Last edited by Eslade; 02-25-2014 at 03:17 PM..
Old 02-25-2014, 03:21 PM
Banned

Well I cant speak for everyone, but not everyone is against this. Particularly the less vocal players. Or players not in the top tier guilds.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:24 PM
Banned

Everyone is against this except 2 players who will never be relevant in the community with exp or not.

This change is absolutely retarded and everyone who knows anything about this server after playing here for a long time advised against this.

I already have a level 60 but it takes more exp to go from 56-60 then 1-56. Nerfing that exp is a death sentence with the pretty frequent ganking and attacks that goes on in high end zones since most the server is already 60.

This change was basically a large "fuck you, I know better" to the long time community members when the consensus was about 90% that this change would wreak havoc on the population.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have a full group in the hole currently, 61 mobs was 1%. Three hybrids in the group.
I read this and died a little inside.
Closed Thread