Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2019, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Quenos to FP run via Rathe is easy even for a level 1, it's just tedious. You're hugging all the zone walls, waiting for stuff to path out, like why even bother. Just roll where you gonna be.
If by tedious you mean 15 minutes of gaming then I guess you are right
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 60 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands Oysterbeard - Green99 - 57 Cleric
Lobstarz Hands - Green99 - 53 Enchanter
Lobsterqueen - Green99 - 52 Paladin
#FreeWuTang
Old 10-28-2019, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

You missed out a zero.
Old 10-29-2019, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

BREAKING NEWS:

This is pam here from NNN we just got some word in from our man on the streets Dijin about the state of Freeport newbie leveling! Dijin?

THIS IS FISTWAR I KILLED THAT LITTLE CULT BOY ANYWAY I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOU

THERE ARE NO SKELLIES ANYWHERE, IT IS A GHOST TOWN! THE SPAWN RATES ARE BACK TO ALMOST NORMAL IT SEEMS!

oh my. Any tips on leveling out there?

GO BACK TO QEYNOS ALSO F@#^ HER RIGHT IN T--

--uh pam here, sorry about that, this Fistwar guy must worship innorruk. Ok well, the man sounds like he has high INT so head on over to Qhills for those EXP quests, cus the spawn rates are dropping fast!

This ends this NNN breaking news update!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2019, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Hey! You down there, you find anything?

Old 10-29-2019, 06:49 PM
Kobold

This thread is big fake news. Notice the people around Freeport/EC. They're Barbarians, Erudites, and a handful of Humans.

Qeynos boys are also much richer (and more attractive) from that bandit money. We literally stimulate your economy when we travel over and buy up all your banded armor and forged weapons.

Cause Qeynos is terrible for tradeskills. We're too busy laying arms against the great gnoll menace to be concerned with arts and crafts.
Old 10-29-2019, 06:55 PM
Sarnak

I enjoyed this
Old 10-29-2019, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is big fake news. Notice the people around Freeport/EC. They're Barbarians, Erudites, and a handful of Humans.

Qeynos boys are also much richer (and more attractive) from that bandit money. We literally stimulate your economy when we travel over and buy up all your banded armor and forged weapons.

Cause Qeynos is terrible for tradeskills. We're too busy laying arms against the great gnoll menace to be concerned with arts and crafts.
We want you on that wall. We need you on that wall. Hold back that menace or they will destroy all our lands [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-30-2019, 04:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While the gnoll fangs are still pretty good, i think Qeynos biggest downside right now is around lvl 7-10. BB is full. There are like 4 bandits camps in WK. If you are not in a BB or WK bandit group there is like nothing to kill. I ran around WK a lot yesterday waiting to get into a bandit group and i was shocked at how little animals like grizzly bear/spiders/etc there are in WK compared to like WC
WK is around three times the size of WC in scale (see: https://i.imgur.com/Zd2hZyn.jpg). From a game design perspective, it was probably one of the first overland zones Verant created before realizing that the Karanas were too damn big before making the more refined zones that didn't over stretch a 32x32 res ground texture over a larger amount of grid space.
Old 10-30-2019, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisonzabi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WK is around three times the size of WC in scale (see: https://i.imgur.com/Zd2hZyn.jpg). From a game design perspective, it was probably one of the first overland zones Verant created before realizing that the Karanas were too damn big before making the more refined zones that didn't over stretch a 32x32 res ground texture over a larger amount of grid space.
i havent seen that map in AGES! thank you for the link