Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Joining a class R guild for the loot is full on retarded. PREEEEETTY SURE I can get faster gear in TMO than Dolj :P
Well...yeah, but it's still more chances at loot....although not a lot more.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Joining a class R guild for the loot is full on retarded. PREEEEETTY SURE I can get faster gear in TMO than Dolj :P
I never get loot on my TMO alt.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 06-24-2014, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well...yeah, but it's still more chances at loot....although not a lot more.
Nah, it's more about fucking certain R guilds than it is actually wanting the loot. We get enough in TMO I swears [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-24-2014, 09:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Nah, it's more about fucking certain R guilds than it is actually wanting the loot. We get enough in TMO I swears [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, but seriously, I know this is RNF and everybody likes to troll, but is this legitimately the deal? Is this really why?

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, but seriously, I know this is RNF and everybody likes to troll, but is this legitimately the deal? Is this really why?
Don't know of any secret plan, but I imagine it has to do with disliking the R/C/FFA situation as well as disliking chest and any who associate with him [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-24-2014, 09:54 PM
Fire Giant

We had a brief discussion on this today on the TMO boards.

The short of it is that the guild isn't doing this; the leadership just clarified that we can individually. I, for one, will personally discourage it (read: be ineffective), as Class C players should never mix with Class R players in the raid scene.

That's the whole point of the system we have. That said, I saw the bloat coming on the rotations, but that's Class R's bed to sleep in.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We had a brief discussion on this today on the TMO boards.

The short of it is that the guild isn't doing this; the leadership just clarified that we can individually. I, for one, will personally discourage it (read: be ineffective), as Class C players should never mix with Class R players in the raid scene.

That's the whole point of the system we have. That said, I saw the bloat coming on the rotations, but that's Class R's bed to sleep in.
Yes, god forbid class R try to promote seeing content for the majority of the server only to have class C so upset by the process that they place alts in class R guilds to create havoc.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 06-24-2014, 10:03 PM
Orc

Where's that havoc when class C already has class R alts all over the place? You spewing the same bullshit victim rhetoric... Acting on feeling seemingly is what continuously gets you in to trouble, as you seemingly forget about fact.
Old 06-24-2014, 10:03 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the bigger issue in my opinion in this situation is guilds not feeling welcomed to join in the Class R rotation. Granted, only officers can see the rotation and class R forum. If guilds are not feeling welcomed or there is a communication breakdown of when they will starting being up for mobs, there is a problem.

Honestly, I don't care if class C people are planting alts in class R guilds; I mean they're helping those guilds progress. If members of those guilds don't know someone has a class C character, what difference does it make? They're treated the same as all other class R guild members. Now, if someone was being very obvious about being in Class R and Class C just to gear their class C mains, I would find that to be not so great.

Like I said before, guilds not having adequate information about the rotation/when they are up for mobs, or guilds not feeling welcomed is a bigger issue to me.
You are a bit off here.

First, there is no server mandated right that any guild HAS to enter the Rotation that has been formed.

Every guild that is not in Class C is there for in R and can engage any R mobs they want. The rotation basically just gives guilds that enter protection from the other Allied guilds that they wont muscle the mob from them in the order of our lists etc.

Also...GT was IN the rotation and were in the process of getting all the tools but just were really miffed about not having INSTANT access to everything and well after Lord Bob stole the death star plans after 'playing nice for 1 day' then used them against the rotation...the Allied guilds tightened up security....

So all guilds are welcomed but they also have to abide by the rules the other Allies follow and be patient...their mob opportunities are coming. GT obviously didnt wanna wait and wanted everything handed to them under the timelines they wanted...the first thing they felt miffed about caused them to bail.

oh and BTW anyone is free to use this awesome anon account

TMBLOW
PW: password

Log him in and spew anon random shit .... Enjoy !
Old 06-24-2014, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMBLOW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are a bit off here.

First, there is no server mandated right that any guild HAS to enter the Rotation that has been formed.

Every guild that is not in Class C is there for in R and can engage any R mobs they want. The rotation basically just gives guilds that enter protection from the other Allied guilds that they wont muscle the mob from them in the order of our lists etc.

Also...GT was IN the rotation and were in the process of getting all the tools but just were really miffed about not having INSTANT access to everything and well after Lord Bob stole the death star plans after 'playing nice for 1 day' then used them against the rotation...the Allied guilds tightened up security....

So all guilds are welcomed but they also have to abide by the rules the other Allies follow and be patient...their mob opportunities are coming. GT obviously didnt wanna wait and wanted everything handed to them under the timelines they wanted...the first thing they felt miffed about caused them to bail.

oh and BTW anyone is free to use this awesome anon account

TMBLOW
PW: password

Log him in and spew anon random shit .... Enjoy !
Even the casual side of P99 is let's take the fun out of the game level bullshit. Fuck this place.
Closed Thread