Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2023, 08:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you're ever in that situation the correct response is "not my problem" and move to a different train car, same with any domestic dispute, so many people get shot trying to be captain save a hoe.
If a dude comes up to you and says "I'm gonna kill you", I think putting him in a rear naked choke until he passes out is perfectly rational. It's not like he can't just follow you to a different train car.

I think Penny must have applied it too long, because properly applied it's one of the safest ways to stop a homicidal ranting lunatic.

Murder charges are absurd, any charges at all are absurd, but the family is beyond scummy to come out now and try to cash in on the death of their son who they clearly didn't give a shit about until he got himself killed. They don't give a fuck about the litany of past people this guy had violently assaulted, nor Penny nor any of the other innocent people on the train that day who might have ended up getting violently assaulted if Penny hadn't stepped in.

The left is so batshit retarded when it comes to criminal justice, it's horrifying.
Old 05-16-2023, 12:21 PM
Banned

Biden approves more American energy expansion
Old 05-16-2023, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You forgot the headline

Quote:
Biden concedes victory to Manchin as vulnerable Democrat slams president's green agenda
Only after Manchin threatened to repeal the bill did this get done because Democrats were going to double cross him and stab him in the back

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-manchin-ener/

Quote:
House Democrats plan to double-cross Joe Manchin on energy deal

House Democrats are warning Sen. Joe Manchin III that they won’t honor the deal he made with party leaders to secure his vote on President Biden’s massive spending and tax law.

They plan to break the promises Mr. Biden and Congress’ Democratic leaders made to Mr. Manchin, a conservative West Virginia Democrat, to cut bureaucratic red tape to speed up the permitting process for energy projects of all forms. That promise secured the crucial support from Mr. Manchin needed to pass a $773 billion law for climate change, health care and tax hikes.
Old 05-16-2023, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

The most retarded thing about any green energy initiative is that they want to gut fossil fuels before the green infrastructure is in place.

How about first get the green infrastructure in place and provably working to meet current energy demands at the very least, and *then* cut back fossil fuels (aka the shit that actually works).

So many modern politicians talk and think and act like 7th graders who've been given some generic "save the planet" project in social studies
Old 05-16-2023, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You forgot the headline

Only after Manchin threatened to repeal the bill did this get done because Democrats were going to double cross him and stab him in the back

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-manchin-ener/
R's refused to break cloture for a bill they wanted, to stamp their feet at him for voting for the CHIPS bill.

Quote:
“I’ve never seen stranger bedfellows than Bernie Sanders and the extreme liberals siding with Republican leadership,” Mr. Manchin said at a news conference on Tuesday. “What I’m hearing is that this is like revenge politics, and basically revenge toward one person: me.”
LOW ENERGY!
Old 05-16-2023, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was an agreement between Manchin and Biden

Your own party was going to double cross him and stab him in the back. Only after he threatened to repeal the bill and stall Biden appointees did Kid Sniffer suddenly remember to keep his word

Nice try at attempting to rewrite the headline. Total fail.
Old 05-16-2023, 10:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was an agreement between Manchin and Biden

Your own party was going to double cross him and stab him in the back. Only after he threatened to repeal the bill and stall Biden appointees did Kid Sniffer suddenly remember to keep his word

Nice try at attempting to rewrite the headline. Total fail.
I thought you were an energy guy? We could have had this [good thing] a year ago but for the political games.
Old 05-16-2023, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I thought you were an energy guy? We could have had this [good thing] a year ago but for the political games.
Old 05-16-2023, 11:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
reddition per non sequitur

Pass the bill
Old 05-17-2023, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
reddition per non sequitur

Pass the bill
Isn't that the same one he was just threatening to repeal this weekend cuz Biden and the Demoncrats were trying to stab him in the back and double cross him?

You're going in circles again and I'm not in the mood for merry go rounds atm maybe later
Closed Thread