Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2023, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gun safety advocates express horror at mass shooting in Texas and Gov Abbot’s response

It looks like the bigger gun solved the problem the correct way. High killing capacity for civilians. What possibly could go wrong.
luckily it was migrant on migrant violence. nobody cares. (lol)
Old 04-29-2023, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I will fuck you up" is not threatening, either.
You never actually hear him say that in the video. The dude who leaked\publicized this simply claimed that he "heard it" based on "audio that he has analyzed", and oh btw he's a left wing journo who hates steven crowder. He does say some caveman-y stuff, but again they've been together for over a decade. They dated for a year, got engaged, got married and then were married for like 8 years before she even got pregnant. There are like a billion questions I would need answered before I just slam the gavel down and declare crowder an evil bad man based on five seconds (relatively speaking) of exposure to the nature of their relationship.

This is exactly why it's stupid to pass judgement based on a completely one sided, short video. You don't see what or who provoked the argument, it just starts at some arbitrary point which is going to make crowder look as bad as possible and his wife look as innocent as possible, because as it turns out she leaked it. This reeks of amber hurd shit.
Old 04-29-2023, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine defending social media. yikes.
I'm not defending Elon, pal. It's just funny that a grown ass boomer is terrified of a bunch of shitposters.
Old 04-29-2023, 08:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beto is the biggest political grifter of our time, it isn’t isolated to the right. Andrew Yang #2
Old 04-29-2023, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not defending Elon, pal. It's just funny that a grown ass boomer is terrified of a bunch of shitposters.
why does anyone even talk to this guy?

every post is a 50 IQ one liner that serves only to amuse himself

at least botten tries to make an argument
Old 04-29-2023, 08:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought Yang and Gabbard both went mask off and left the Democratic party so they can grift conservatives more effectively?
Old 04-29-2023, 08:33 PM
Fire Giant

dunno, assumed they were a grift from the start so i didnt pay attention, but the song stuck with me
Old 04-29-2023, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why does anyone even talk to this guy?

every post is a 50 IQ one liner that serves only to amuse himself

at least botten tries to make an argument
you play with the posters that show up, not the ones you want ;/

dead forums are dead.
Old 04-29-2023, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you play with the posters that show up, not the ones you want ;/

dead forums are dead.
hmm

this should spice things up for a page or 2

NASA actually is up to some pretty shady shit, I'd bet my life that moon landing recordings got "lost" because they found shit we aren't prepared to see.

Same thing with mars. Mars is covered in fission bomb radiation and has blue skies and colorful landscapes but NASA photoshops the pics with a red tint. ponder that!

Old 04-29-2023, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hmm

this should spice things up for a page or 2

NASA actually is up to some pretty shady shit, I'd bet my life that moon landing recordings got "lost" because they found shit we aren't prepared to see.

Same thing with mars. Mars is covered in fission bomb radiation and has blue skies and colorful landscapes but NASA photoshops the pics with a red tint. ponder that!

there's a good Face on mars Art bell episode but i can't find it on youtube, prolly got nuked.

never forget, Buzz said some wild shit on C-span one day.