Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2023, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Trump administration went like 300 days without an official press briefing. I can't even remember the last time Epstein's pal was interviewed on Fox News, but I can't imagine it's going to be any time soon now that they shitcanned his boy Tucker.
and the geriatric president being caught using cards because his brains is mash potatoes and the "free" press just ignoring it and going along with it like that's in anyway normal for a world leader just lends creditability to everything Trump said about them during his term.

Trump couldn't even exist without his perfect retarded dance partner, the democrat detached from reality ivory tower establishment.
Old 04-29-2023, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and the geriatric president being caught using cards because his brains is mash potatoes and the "free" press just ignoring it and going along with it like that's in anyway normal for a world leader just lends creditability to everything Trump said about them during his term.

Trump couldn't even exist without his perfect retarded dance partner, the democrat detached from reality ivory tower establishment.
“MR PRESIDENT IS IT TRUE YOU’RE A RACIST?!”

Why won’t trump hold more press conferences? Lol
Old 04-29-2023, 01:42 PM
Banned

I thought the topic was my favorite recently mask-off conservative saying that going woke means going broke or something similarly stupid, despite all the recent polling data and stock trends disagreeing.
Old 04-29-2023, 01:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought the topic was my favorite recently mask-off conservative saying that going woke means going broke or something similarly stupid, despite all the recent polling data and stock trends disagreeing.
Musta missed that one before I came in but I don’t click F5 here every 5 minutes, sorry I been out of the loop

Now I’ll be going on a hike, just wanted to make that point about Biden’s State Sponsored Media

Keep hitting F5 it’s going to be a glorious day on the forums and in Velious
Old 04-29-2023, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tries to deflect from the fact Biden gets his questions in advance from his Stare Sponsored Media and goes on more bizarre tangents
Biden / Fetterman 2024 is a no brainer
Old 04-29-2023, 02:00 PM
Banned

White House Correspondents Dinner

Quote:
There will still be plenty of laughs, but the White House Correspondents’ Association annual dinner on Saturday also plans to take on the serious and solemn role of journalism in a democracy.
Quote:
Wood gave a preview of where his jokes were headed, predicting that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis wasn’t likely to end his culture clashes or stop his feud with Disney just because of a few jibes. The comedian told CNN not to expect DeSantis to say, “’You know what, man, you’re right. Go ahead and put black history back in them books.’ … He’s fighting Mickey Mouse. You can’t change that person’s mind with a joke.”
Old 04-29-2023, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden / Fetterman 2024 is a no brainer
i can't wait to see how the VP pick discussion goes. walking the fine line of replacing her is racist but nobody being comfortable to the very high likelihood she becomes president in his 2nd term.

going to be hilarious if they make her play the "spending more time with my family" card to make it seem like it's her idea to step down.
Old 04-29-2023, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i can't wait to see how the VP pick discussion goes. walking the fine line of replacing her is racist but nobody being comfortable to the very high likelihood she becomes president in his 2nd term.

going to be hilarious if they make her play the "spending more time with my family" card to make it seem like it's her idea to step down.
You think Epstein's pal is going with Pence again, or maybe offer him the role to lure him in and try some sort of lynching again like last time?
Old 04-29-2023, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You think Epstein's pal is going with Pence again, or maybe offer him the role to lure him in and try some sort of lynching again like last time?
no, he'll make sure to pick someone willing to start a constitutional crisis next time and we'll have DA Bragg to thank for making sure he gets the party nomination also lol.

it's like the butterfly effect but with the most retarded outcomes possible.

blame CERN and the collider for this timeline.
Old 04-29-2023, 02:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
no, he'll make sure to pick someone willing to start a constitutional crisis next time and we'll have DA Bragg to thank for making sure he gets the party nomination also lol.

it's like the butterfly effect but with the most retarded outcomes possible.

blame CERN and the collider for this timeline.
He was always going to get the nomination though, since Republicans in the Senate refused to convict for his attempted self-coup that shit has already been locked in.
Closed Thread