Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2023, 05:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, I was the one who got him so heated about pedastry to the point he ate a perm for it.

They also locked the previous 4k page politics thread yw
Got a book burned. Praise healthcare.
Old 04-25-2023, 07:02 PM
Banned

ISIS-K leader behind deadly 2021 suicide bombing at Kabul airport killed

by the Taliban, according to the National Security Council.
Old 04-25-2023, 09:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PG is the powerfullest dragon here.
“I don’t like hearing opinions other than mine and want to retreat back to whatever echo chambers brainwashed me, but I lack the self-control to not click an internet link so I need someone to help me write a script to block this site”

Such power. I’m sure she was absolutely crushing those fitness goals too with that kinda willpower [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2023, 09:43 PM
Banned

PG didn't bag Gwaihir. Gwaihir knowingly went into a scenario of self-sacrifice. He was killed by the state. For reasons the state keeps secret. PG was just the tool Gwaihir used to set things into motion.
Old 04-25-2023, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ISIS-K leader behind deadly 2021 suicide bombing at Kabul airport killed

by the Taliban, according to the National Security Council.
we should fund those Taliban fellas in their fight against ISIS, what's the worst that could happen.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2023, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PG didn't bag Gwaihir. Gwaihir knowingly went into a scenario of self-sacrifice. He was killed by the state. For reasons the state keeps secret. PG was just the tool Gwaihir used to set things into motion.
I politely declined to pick apart her bullshit she pulled with Reiwa claiming that doing sex change experiments on kids was “evidence based” best practices, despite multiple EU countries with healthcare systems deemed better than ours having stopped the practice

Or how we can have evidence based anything on a disorder that’s only been around to this extent within the past decade. We have really no idea what a lifetime of copious amounts of cross sex hormones and blacking puberty does, but luckily soon we shall with this new generation of test dummies

And I’m sure that when the success stories are amplified and eve tragedies buried to bowels of the internet the community can paint whatsoever narrative they want. You don’t see the people who claim to have been conned by therapists into taking drugs which ruined their lives getting invited to the White House

But these are all the sorts of opinions her brain lacks the mental fortitude to willingly read. Because of “power” after all. What mental toughness
Old 04-25-2023, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blacking puberty
Something on your mind?
Old 04-25-2023, 10:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Something on your mind?
Typed while joggin chill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-26-2023, 03:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tbf it's not that everything sucks. It's more like. Everything sucks as opposed to 50 years ago.

There are a lot of tent cities and mobile trash dump caravans in the states. Most of you live zoomed way out. Or in a decent enough area. Zoom in tho and you'll find some real shit holes and warzones
There's a dark force dragging the USA down to the lowest common denomination and level of ignorance far worse than anything in Saudi Arabia (still a pretty decent country by any metric).

You can find decent Saturday nights everywhere. Even Russia, Ukraine, and China. I hear they know how to party pretty hard there. Out in Moscow.

TLDR. We aren't bitching. We are warning yall not to be such dumbasses. Before you step in that open manhole.
Life 50 years ago was better for some but worse for most

Constructive criticism is different than what we have now. We don’t seek consensus, we seek conflict. That is a mentality that will drive us into the ground if we let it. People need to pause for a second and be thankful for what they do have, which is quite a bit
Old 04-26-2023, 03:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Life 50 years ago was better for some but worse for most

Constructive criticism is different than what we have now. We don’t seek consensus, we seek conflict. That is a mentality that will drive us into the ground if we let it. People need to pause for a second and be thankful for what they do have, which is quite a bit

The problem with consensus is far too many people think consensus is supposed to exist at the mean between two opposing viewpoints, but that simply isn't a tenable position in most cases.

Truth is objective and if one side is closer to truth than the other, than consensus at the mean is a foolish proposition, especially when the other viewpoint is drastically further from Truth than the other.

In these cases, a "compromise" of "meeting in the middle" is not an acceptable resolution to the disagreement; the party that is the furthest from Truth needs to yield to Truth and make considerably more concessions than the other party for the consensus to be an acceptable resolution to the conflict.

In fact, in this example, the party furthest from Truth has an ethical obligation to make concessions and acquiesce, and if the other party is close enough to truth to be approximated as being "at truth" then nothing short of a full concession is in order for the party that is considerably further from it.

Ultimately, the contemporary philosophical thought; that there is no objective truth, is the biggest reason why consensus is nigh impossible to achieve now, because accepting the premise of this statement removes the obligation to acquiesce entirely
Last edited by Landroval; 04-26-2023 at 03:37 AM..
Closed Thread