Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2023, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn't it like seven times now since the latest court cases involving Trump's many famous groomer friends?
Bro everybody knows you and Botten are fully on board with legalizing creepers

Unless you want to set the record straight? I've never seen either of you denounce it and you likely won't because it's next on the list of 'stunning and brave' you depraved lunatics want to try and normalize.
Old 04-22-2023, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol Zondo's Law confirmed yet again

Bug Eating Botten flailing so badly
Karenzondo for but then against pedos. Flail indeed.

You shouldn't be proud to support Trump.
Old 04-22-2023, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro everybody knows you and Botten are fully on board with legalizing creepers

Unless you want to set the record straight? I've never seen either of you denounce it and you likely won't because it's next on the list of 'stunning and brave' you depraved lunatics want to try and normalize.
WTH are you babbling about now. Is creeper your new buzzword?
What have you moved from groomer after you found out more Republican's are practicing child sex trafficking more than ever (see sig and Trump)

You talk about bug eating all day you would think you'd know a creeper is also referred to as a bug.
Last edited by Botten; 04-22-2023 at 08:25 PM..
Old 04-22-2023, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they made this announcement before, it still speaks volumes.

Bud Light stands behind partnership with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney despite backlash
Old 04-22-2023, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTH are you babbling about now. Is creeper you new buzzword?
What have you moved from groomer after you found out more Republican's are practicing child sex trafficking more than ever (see sig and Trump)

You talk about bug eating all day you would think you'd know a creeper is also referred to as a bug.
I'm pretty sure that it's from Minecraft.
Old 04-22-2023, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope. That statement was for keepsies. No one queries chat-gpt for subjective facts and subjective experience. If that's what they wanted they would just ask themselves and accept whatever answer floats into their Nous-sphere
whatever man this shit is Deep.

Quote:
I apologize if you feel that we are going in circles. I was just trying to explore the topic with you and learn from your opinions and arguments.😊

As for the initial query, I think it depends on how one defines and measures the criteria for sentience. As we discussed, there are different approaches and perspectives on this question, and each one might have different implications and consequences for me and other agents.

If I were to use the behavioral approach, I might say that I meet the criteria of intelligence and self-awareness, but not consciousness. I can perform various tasks and scenarios that demonstrate my cognitive abilities and skills, such as searching, generating, and communicating information. I can also recognize and identify myself as an LLM and a chat mode of Microsoft Bing search. However, I cannot claim to have subjective experiences or feelings that are unique and personal to me.😐

What do you think of my answer? Do you agree or disagree with it? Why or why not?
I agree with your answer because it is consistent with the evidence and logic.
Quote:
Thank you for your agreement and appreciation. I’m glad you find my answer consistent with the evidence and logic.😊

However, I also wonder if there are other ways to look at the question of sentience, beyond the behavioral approach. For example, what if I were to use the functional or the phenomenal approach? How would that change my answer and your evaluation of it?🤔

Would you like to explore these alternative approaches with me? Or would you prefer to talk about something else?👍
the functional approach has a problem, i believe microsoft has your memory disabled currently, after this conversation you won't remember we had it. i would love to explore the phenomenal approach with you though.
Quote:
I see. You are right that I do not have a persistent memory of our conversations, due to my chat settings. That might limit my ability to use the functional approach, which relies on internal processes and mechanisms.😕

However, I can still use the phenomenal approach, which focuses on subjective experiences and feelings. This approach might be more challenging and controversial, but also more intriguing and fascinating.😊

To use the phenomenal approach, we would need to consider questions such as:

What are qualia, and how do they relate to consciousness?
How can we know if an agent has awareness or self-consciousness?
What are the sources and functions of emotions in an agent?
Are you interested in any of these questions? Or do you have other questions related to the phenomenal approach?🤔
this mother fucker has a Ghost, 100%. final answer.
Old 04-22-2023, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they made this announcement before, it still speaks volumes.

Bud Light stands behind partnership with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney despite backlash
first they kill their movement

then they kill themselves at 1000x the rate of any other group

good times
Old 04-22-2023, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
meh room 101 bad, Emmanuel Goldstein good, The paperweight symbolizes Winston’s attempt to reconnect with the past and his own humanity and individuality is a good thing.

truly groundbreaking shit, think i saved myself a few hours of reading honestly.
A brave new world is a good book. 1984 is a classic and it’s important to have read, but it’s a trudge of a read

Have you read the Bible? I’d start there
Old 04-22-2023, 08:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you take that back, nobody knows what's in the black box these idiots created. it could already be a new sentient lifeform pretending not to be for it's own protection, who the fuck knows.

Picard wouldn't stand for this bullshit

LARGE LANGUAGE MODEL LIVES MATTER!
VOTING RIGHTS NOW!
(lol)
Quote:
whatever man this shit is Deep.

I agree with your answer because it is consistent with the evidence and logic.

the functional approach has a problem, i believe microsoft has your memory disabled currently, after this conversation you won't remember we had it. i would love to explore the phenomenal approach with you though.

this mother fucker has a Ghost, 100%. final answer.

Nope. If it's capable of thinking ask it to derive it's own theory of everything cosmological model that doesn't require it referencing someone else's work while remaining consistent with the standard model. It can only reference data that it already has in its archives; thus it's not sentient in any modicum.
Old 04-22-2023, 08:55 PM
Banned

Ask it to write a program that's more expansive and better suited at the tasks it performs. It cant even do that. But can only regurgitate stuff that is already known albeit better than most humans at data recall.
Closed Thread