Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2023, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you smoking? Nobody has pulled off a Grover Cleveland in 150 years, but if you're that confident Trump is about to get elected to a second term I'm willing to make some kind of avatar bet or something.
Well who has attempted it and were they nominated?
Old 04-22-2023, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
it has diluted the meaning, and in particular the evil nature the word carries.”
that's part of the long-game

so that when real facism occurs again, the people won't understand whats going on because there is no longer a clear definition of the term facist

then when the few who really do understand it cry out about facism, the public will ignore or laugh at them because at that point, the term facist will be so over used that it sounds like idiot or moron or any other word that was once specific and lost it's meaning to history
Old 04-22-2023, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
small government authoritarian lol wondering why women don't want to vote for the candidates you paste eaters support.
well he's currently trying to seize the means of production from poor mickey mouse so idk wtf he is, pretty sure also facists aren't allowed to have the Zionist Hero Award from ZOA lol.

"Zionist Hero Award by the Zionist Organization of America’s Florida Region at their annual Heroes for Israel dinner1. He has worked to strengthen the bonds between Florida and Israel and combat anti-Semitism and discrimination against Israel and Jewish communities1."

your move Diz, please call the Florida Jews nazis now.
Old 04-22-2023, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
small government authoritarian lol wondering why women don't want to vote for the candidates you paste eaters support.
dude talks about what women want, and has never been able to get a date with a woman in his life
Old 04-22-2023, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's part of the long-game

so that when real facism occurs again, the people won't understand whats going on because there is no longer a clear definition of the term facist

then when the few who really do understand it cry out about facism, the public will ignore or laugh at them because at that point, the term facist will be so over used that it sounds like idiot or moron or any other word that was once specific and lost it's meaning to history
it's something i'm legit worried about, ive never even read 1984 or Brave New World but apparently in one of them it's a main theme of the book with the Ministry of Truth and all that shit and it's been going on at twitter for like a decade now

brb gonna ask bing "summarize 1984 chapter by chapter for me" i'll know what the AI wants me to know, only way to be safe.
Old 04-22-2023, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look no further than your gross Republican Pedo party.

Tennessee GOP Proposes Bill Eliminating Age Requirements for Marriage
Newsweek lol

Bug Eating Botten can't post without some idiotic Groomer link
Old 04-22-2023, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's something i'm legit worried about, ive never even read 1984 or Brave New World but apparently in one of them it's a main theme of the book with the Ministry of Truth and all that shit and it's been going on at twitter for like a decade now
Of course you guys are all legit worried that the pink haired women and wussy soyboys are somehow simultaneously terrifying stormtroopers, that's part of the trick Murdoch and Fox have pulled off.

Also lol at never having read 1984 or Brave New World jfc
Last edited by Diziet; 04-22-2023 at 04:59 PM..
Old 04-22-2023, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's something i'm legit worried about, ive never even read 1984 or Brave New World
dude definitely read those books, aside from being prophetic, they are also great novels

Free 1984 e-book pdf

Free Brave New World e-book pdf
Old 04-22-2023, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Also lol at never having read 1984 or Brave New World jfc
meh room 101 bad, Emmanuel Goldstein good, The paperweight symbolizes Winston’s attempt to reconnect with the past and his own humanity and individuality is a good thing.

truly groundbreaking shit, think i saved myself a few hours of reading honestly.
Old 04-22-2023, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude definitely read those books, aside from being prophetic, they are also great novels

Free 1984 e-book pdf

Free Brave New World e-book pdf
i'd have to do audiobooks ADHD makes reading a pain in the ass.