Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2023, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you considered not doubling down on this insane bullshit after it already cost you guys the last three elections??
How so? 2018 cancels out 2022. Senate/House.
Old 03-23-2023, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you considered not doubling down on this insane bullshit after it already cost you guys the last three elections?
ideologies come and go as they become politically useful or not

just ask black lives matter

you aren't here to stay either, alphabet people lack the grit that would require
Old 03-23-2023, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

The better question is why any of you have the right to vote

The founding fathers didn’t intend the scrubs to be included in these discussions, much less the Irish
Old 03-23-2023, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
again, i ask, what is sexual about this
you must be 100% asexual, even gay dudes are like, "Bro IMMA tap that!!"
Old 03-23-2023, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ideologies come and go as they become politically useful or not

just ask black lives matter

you aren't here to stay either, alphabet people lack the grit that would require
Alphabet people is a new slur to me, something homophobic I assume? I'm not saying it's bad you guys continually double down on a losing strategy, I'm glad the Democrats actually managed to gain a Senate seat during a midterm election.
Old 03-23-2023, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The founding fathers didn’t intend the scrubs to be included in these discussions, much less the Irish
yeah forget voter ID, admission to a polling place should require presentation of a land deed

like the founders intended

non-land owners don't deserve a say in what occurs on US land.
Old 03-23-2023, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Am I wrong that the exact same thing happened? The party in control lost the House but kept the Senate. That's just how midterms do.
Old 03-23-2023, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Anchorage is having a local assemblyman election and it’s four candidates all calling each other groomers

Guys we’re going to be speaking mandarin if these are going to be our political debates

Cut it out morons
Old 03-23-2023, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Alphabet people is a new slur to me
it's a Dave Chappelle reference. a pretty widely known one... luckily humor hasn't been made illegal yet. cause it's actually funny.. adding letters every other week to your oppressed group is/was so comical they just went ahead and put + on the end as a catch all.
Old 03-23-2023, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Anchorage is having a local assemblyman election and it’s four candidates all calling each other groomers

Guys we’re going to be speaking mandarin if these are going to be our political debates

Cut it out morons
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Closed Thread