Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-15-2023, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha fuk america, has nothing to do with putin.
Lots of Russian oligarchs and officials falling out of third story windows lately, you'd think they would be more careful?
Old 03-15-2023, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

tell me about how the Quran is to blame now
Old 03-15-2023, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tell me about how the Quran is to blame now
I don't think he will but you might that along with what ever random schizophrenic idea you have come to mind.

Go back to screaming at clouds Jib; free time in the common area of your home must be over by now.
Old 03-15-2023, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

what an asshole
Old 03-16-2023, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

Good thing I’m not pres. those Sukhois would be at the bottom of the Black Sea

Biden being a bitch yet again
Old 03-16-2023, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good thing I’m not pres. those Sukhois would be at the bottom of the Black Sea
give it time

stuff like crossing flight path at just meters, dumping fuel onto the aircraft, and wing-clipping the propeller like they did to crash it, isn't some rogue pilot being a douche bag with a fighter jet, these are carefully orchestrated tests to gauge a NATO response to further russian agression outside of ukraine's borders, this data will be used to try and guess how they will respond to an actual attack outside ukraine, or vastly increased aggression inside ukraine.

I think NATO has responded well, with UK and German jets covering the airspace while the US navy recovers the reaper drone.

We could totally run our own air cover for the operation, but this sends a clear message: "When we said article 5, we really meant article 5"

its so obvious, if some pilot had done this without approval all the way up to the kremlin, he would experience some "troubles" upon arrival back at base.

yet our media carries the narrative of "a pilot's unprofessional behavior"

bs gtfo its a study the enemy operation ordered by the kremlin.
Old 03-16-2023, 12:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
give it time

stuff like crossing flight path at just meters, dumping fuel onto the aircraft, and wing-clipping the propeller like they did to crash it, isn't some rogue pilot being a douche bag with a fighter jet, these are carefully orchestrated tests to gauge a NATO response to further russian agression outside of ukraine's borders, this data will be used to try and guess how they will respond to an actual attack outside ukraine, or vastly increased aggression inside ukraine.

I think NATO has responded well, with UK and German jets covering the airspace while the US navy recovers the reaper drone.

We could totally run our own air cover for the operation, but this sends a clear message: "When we said article 5, we really meant article 5"

its so obvious, if some pilot had done this without approval all the way up to the kremlin, he would experience some "troubles" upon arrival back at base.

I think the US decided to scuttle the drone so they could complain.

Russians claim no impact.
Old 03-16-2023, 12:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
UK and Germany are running CAP in the Baltics. Literacy is important.

The Black Sea crossing (Bosporus Strait) was closed to foreign warships by Turkey at the outset of the special military operation.
Old 03-16-2023, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
give it time

I would’ve still shot them down and recovered the pilots to then tie cinder blocks to their legs and dump them alive in the Black Sea on live television dubbed in Russian

But your way is probably best

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the US decided to scuttle the drone so they could complain.

Russians claim no impact.
Well by all means let’s take the Russians at their word, what have they ever lied about ?
Old 03-16-2023, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well by all means let’s take the Russians at their word, what have they ever lied about ?
The truth is a rare commodity in Russia.

Chernobyl a prime example of "what nuclear meltdown?" when the international community asks lol