Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2023, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Federally regulated elections?
the us gov't can pass all the legislation it wants to and it would still fail to regulate a lemonade stand
Old 03-19-2023, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah we know dude, you share values with the guys dressed up as women and helicoptering their dicks around in front of kids.
Catholic Church? That’s the modern GOP so I’m not sure why you’re complaining pope lover
Old 03-19-2023, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Repubs and all people who love children, should self regulate and not abort ANY baby conceived in ANY way safe, rape ectopic etc.
Freely allow democrats, baby killers and athiests access to abortion. That number is so BIGLY!# it will Thereby create MORE babies for their side.
Dumbarse democrats and athiests will die out.
Repubs and TRUE Xtians will prevail.
You guys always overthink shit.
Old 03-19-2023, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guys I hear covid may have come from raccoon dogs at the wet market nextdoor to the virus factory! Know who told me? The same people who said it was from pangolins, and then before that bats. Surely nobody could have gotten it from the virus factory and then gone to the market and coughed on the inventory.

The lab leak origin theory has drastic implications of guilt and liability for incredibly powerful, often unelected officials and organizations who command billions of dollars in grants and funding. Meanwhile, the natural origin theory would completely exonerate all potentially guilty parties. I wonder if there is an obvious perverse incentive to suppress one theory and promote the other? This is a toughie!
What is a raccoon dog? Never heard of that
Old 03-19-2023, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Amy Schumer is bad at jokes and finance apparently
Old 03-19-2023, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Federally regulated elections?
Hey since you’re an expert in finance can you explain the coordinated central bank action announced today guaranteeing $ value of treasuries swapped for equity held by banks?

I don’t understand usury or debt because I’ve walked the narrow path
Old 03-19-2023, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Repubs and all people who love children, should self regulate and not abort ANY baby conceived in ANY way safe, rape ectopic etc.
Freely allow democrats, baby killers and athiests access to abortion. That number is so BIGLY!# it will Thereby create MORE babies for their side.
Dumbarse democrats and athiests will die out.
Repubs and TRUE Xtians will prevail.
You guys always overthink shit.
“The newly-released 2022 supplement to the PRRI Census of American Religion—based on over 40,000 interviews conducted last year—confirms that the decline of white Christians (Americans who identify as white, non-Hispanic and Christian of any kind) as a proportion of the population continues unabated,” writes Robert P. Jones of the Public Religion Research Institute. “As recently as 2008, when our first Black president was elected, the U.S. was a majority (54%) white Christian country.” By 2014, the number had dropped to 47%, and in 2022, it stood at 42%.
Old 03-19-2023, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is a raccoon dog? Never heard of that
It's a tanooki like on Mario. They're tricksters.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-19-2023, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Is he attacking chinamen with his nuts???
Last edited by Patriam1066; 03-19-2023 at 06:27 PM..
Old 03-19-2023, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure you'd love to see an end to U.S. aid to Ukraine, and seeing it spent to help our country in meaningful ways (i.e. more Trump grifts and shitty hotels). Putin bootlicking fucking traitor.
parties flipped so hard now the lefts base wants to kill all anti americans
Closed Thread