Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2023, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm 32, i grew up on /b/, /v/, /vg/ when it split, /sp/, /r9k/ when it was made, what are you smoking? i lived on 4chan from when i was in high school, saying i don't understand how internet culture works when i have a sans undertale avatar that i paid a commission for is again, hilariously ignorant.
4chan and reddit are both utterly retarded websites, and somehow their user interfaces are even worse than their content.

who the fuck tries to navigate that unnecessarily convoluted shitpost whorehouse and says to themselves, "Yeah, this is where I belong"
Old 03-06-2023, 06:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
then why are you confusing obvious internet trolling with rl politics. only people my parents age are that stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
y'know, just because you do something "ironically" doesn't mean you're not doing that thing, irony or not
sucking a dick "ironically" is still sucking a dick. doing nazi things "ironically" is still doing nazi things

how do you not see this
Old 03-06-2023, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
sucking a dick "ironically" is still sucking a dick. doing nazi things "ironically" is still doing nazi things

how do you not see this
because the OK thing isn't a actual fucking thing, that's like saying sucking a dick is the same as fucking a woman.
Old 03-06-2023, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4chan and reddit are both utterly retarded websites, and somehow their user interfaces are even worse than their content.

who the fuck tries to navigate that unnecessarily convoluted shitpost whorehouse and says to themselves, "Yeah, this is where I belong"
it was good once, then the shitters came. like misterbonkers listed off nu chan shit. real 4chan is when /i/nvasion was still a thing before moot had to take it down. shit was already completely fucked by the time /vg/ and i think /r9k/ was made
Last edited by Ekco; 03-06-2023 at 06:09 PM..
Old 03-06-2023, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Jfc go outside all of you
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-06-2023, 06:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because the OK thing isn't a actual fucking thing, that's like saying sucking a dick is the same as fucking a woman.
so we didn't have ok emojis in politician's twitter accounts, didn't have a massive shooting where the killer used it purposefully? got it
Old 03-06-2023, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm day drinking and the sun is like really bright. okay?
Old 03-06-2023, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
so we didn't have ok emojis in politician's twitter accounts, didn't have a massive shooting where the killer used it purposefully? got it
yeah waaay fucking after the troll already happened dude. ive been in way too many threads late at night and been like "society isn't actually this stupid to fall for this right?" then wake up to seeing it on the news. pretty sure both your examples were way the fuck downstream from the thread i was in
Old 03-06-2023, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been sitting on my back deck doing bong rips and smoking cigars for the past 3 hours, my lawn care guy stopped by to mow like 2 hrs ago, i offered my bounty bc he's a cool dude, he took several bong rips, smoked 1/4th of a cigar and then was like, "man you know what, i think im done workin for today" so i might need to get a new lawn service, but also its kinda my fault.
Old 03-06-2023, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been sitting on my back deck doing bong rips and smoking cigars for the past 3 hours, my lawn care guy stopped by to mow like 2 hrs ago, i offered my bounty bc he's a cool dude, he took several bong rips, smoked 1/4th of a cigar and then was like, "man you know what, i think im done workin for today" so i might need to get a new lawn service, but also its kinda my fault.
based.