Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2023, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

You ever notice how kids, and adult children love goverment, but adults dont?
Old 03-03-2023, 01:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They’ve been saying we’d be done with oil and gas for 25 years now. Asia will need imported energy even if europe magically gets off of it
Venezuela!
Old 03-03-2023, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You ever notice how kids, and adult children love goverment, but adults dont?
Adults getting free gov’t checks do

I will be for Biden’s student loan forgiveness if the checks come from “Daddy Government” and the person has to write them a letter addressed to Daddy to apply
Old 03-03-2023, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not disingenuous if I genuinely don't know better [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Astroturfing?
Remember when Florida Data Scientist Rebekah Jones tried to show that DeSantis was lying about Covid numbers and they came and took her laptop and data from her?

In fact, held her children at gunpoint after raiding her house.

Yeah this reminds me of that. Guess Florida is going full fascist now.

Just goes to show GOP voters don't care as long as it somehow sticks it to the liberals.

Seriously GOP are that brainwashed.

Take Toxigen and his idiotic meme. https://i.imgur.com/nZy8XtY.png

The NRA published guidelines instructing people how to deal with being pulled over by the police when you have a weapon in the car. Philandro Castille followed these guidelines to the letter AND was shot by a police officer for his trouble. The NRA and GOP were completely silent about this. Because just like Toxigen GOP voters are brainwash through upbringing to blindly be against anything liberal even if it is for their well being.
Old 03-03-2023, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when Florida Data Scientist Rebekah Jones tried to show that DeSantis was lying about Covid numbers and they came and took her laptop and data from her?

In fact, held her children at gunpoint after raiding her house.

Yeah this reminds me of that. Guess Florida is going full fascist now.

Just goes to show GOP voters don't care as long as it somehow sticks it to the liberals.

Seriously GOP are that brainwashed.

Take Toxigen and his idiotic meme. https://i.imgur.com/nZy8XtY.png

The NRA published guidelines instructing people how to deal with being pulled over by the police when you have a weapon in the car. Philandro Castille followed these guidelines to the letter AND was shot by a police officer for his trouble. The NRA and GOP were completely silent about this. Because just like Toxigen GOP voters are brainwash through upbringing to blindly be against anything liberal even if it is for their well being.
Didn't she catch a felony charge for that and admit guilt?
Old 03-03-2023, 01:24 PM
Banned

Progressives big mad at Based Ice Cream Man

Quote:
The DC policy was criticized by Republicans and others as being too lenient toward violent criminals with the District of Columbia seeing an uptick in violent crime.

However, Biden’s revelation Thursday in a meeting with Senate Democrats that he would allow the bill to become law set off howls of objections from progressives and DC residents, who said the president is letting Congress step on the ability of Washington’s citizens to govern themselves.
😎🍦
Old 03-03-2023, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s a shame Dems with brains are finally wizening up to how being soft on crime is political suicide because safety is so low on the hierarchy of needs, no society can function without it

“Biden attempted to explain the reasoning behind his change of mind, saying in a tweet from his official account, “I support D.C. Statehood and home-rule – but I don’t support some of the changes D.C. Council put forward over the Mayor’s objections – such as lowering penalties for carjackings. If the Senate votes to overturn what D.C. Council did – I’ll sign it.”

- I was hoping to see how crazy out of control carjackings could get. In some Dem-managed states like CA I’ve heard it’s so rampant that people advise you to leave your car door open and a note on your window saying you have nothing of value inside so as to avoid your window getting smashed for no reason
Old 03-03-2023, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

joe biden is literally a poop golem
Old 03-03-2023, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s a shame Dems with brains are finally wizening up to how being soft on crime
The left isnt soft on crime, they just want the police to oppress all people not one group more than the other.
Old 03-03-2023, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

“Philandro” Castile huh?