Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2023, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
>China sends 25 warplanes, 3 ships sent toward Taiwan, island says
Story by Timothy Nerozzi • 33m ago

islands are sentient creatures that can talk now btw. they might even be giant sea turtles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's not quite saying what you think he's saying. He's predicting a larger conflict if Ukraine loses. Putin won't stop and giving in to a man like him encourages him further.

And don't forget China's desire for Taiwan. This war is a bellwether for a China-Taiwan war. We give up on Ukraine and let Putin win and we give China the green light to start a war we will be involved in with boots on the ground.
Feels like it's just a matter a time, a matter of when not if China moves to annex Taiwan.
Old 03-01-2023, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

not just a bread line

garlic bread line
Old 03-01-2023, 03:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't know what any of that means so I'm going to assume you hate freedom and love china.

God Bless.
God is what gives me the power to oppose fascists. Thankfully, most of the modern American ones are too cowardly or out of shape to get into the streets, or stupid enough to do it on TV such as on Jan 6th. Blessed Antifa patriots exist to hedge in this problem.

Quote:
I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to 'order' than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice.
Old 03-01-2023, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blessed Antifa patriots exist to hedge in this problem.
holy fuck you cannot be serious lmao

antifa is full of shitbag degenerate pussy weasels
Old 03-01-2023, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

How could anybody guess that guys like Toxigen here who think vaccines are blood poison created by BIPOC to keep the white race down would be too stupid to successfully overthrow the government?
Old 03-01-2023, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
holy fuck you cannot be serious lmao

antifa is full of shitbag degenerate pussy weasels
There’s some spoiled white kids from rich lib parents in there too. But yea, almost all white, and a lotta homeless, drug addicts, and a decent amount have records or are on the sex offender registry

Not that the right’s street foot soldiers are much better, just better armed. You need the degenerates to go fight in the street, because I certainly am not going to unless my life or family’s life depended on it
Old 03-01-2023, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There’s some spoiled white kids from rich lib parents in there too. But yea, almost all white, and a lotta homeless, drug addicts, and a decent amount have records or are on the sex offender registry

Not that the right’s street foot soldiers are much better, just better armed. You need the degenerates to go fight in the street, because I certainly am not going to unless my life or family’s life depended on it
The fact that you have this opinion is a demonstration of why blessed antifa patriots should continue to do exactly what they are doing

Mission accomplished
Old 03-01-2023, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God is what gives me the power to oppose fascists. Thankfully, most of the modern American ones are too cowardly or out of shape to get into the streets, or stupid enough to do it on TV such as on Jan 6th. Blessed Antifa patriots exist to hedge in this problem.
idk wtf was going on prior to me popping into existence. but all i know for sure is most older people who care about politics and lean left are borderline retarded and have some hero complex about saving and helping anyone and everyone while ironically just making shit worse, going on decades now.

everyone older than Gen X couldn't have fucked up their chance at making the world a better place if given a million different attempts in a million different timelines compared to the clusterfuck we have going on in this current one. at some point the "elders" need to just shut the fuck up and start responding to everything with "Sorry." while avoiding eye contact

Okay Boomer?

T. Proud pot smoking(not anymore) bill maher watching moderate.
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 03-01-2023, 03:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
The fact that you have this opinion is a demonstration of why blessed antifa patriots should continue to do exactly what they are doing

Mission accomplished
Wasn’t that dude who’s arm Kyle shot off a serial little kid rapist? And jump kick man had a long record so didn’t want to be identified?

I basing my opinion about them on the details I hear about their members on the news. And their mugshots, lotta facial tattoos and Faces Of Meth on Antifa arrest mugshots
Old 03-01-2023, 03:16 PM
Banned

Quote:

Quote:
I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to 'order' than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice.
Positive rights are unnatural. That which can be created by man can be destroyed by man.
Closed Thread