Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2018, 01:31 PM
Banned

Ok let's drop the hostility for a second.

You seriously think I'm trolling but what for? I had talked to Sirken on a first name basis even after playing. I haven't in a while but I do plan to try and contact him to see how he's doing.

Am I just trolling him or what man?

Like what the hell would I stick my neck out like this for?

If he doesn't come back or won't, let's see what story I tell then tell me I'm still trolling. Aight?

You might be one of the honest people in one of the blue pixel mafias I'm talking about. You have every right to be mad at him. But in life when you have to make big boy decisions, things don't always pan out for everyone. It's a shame and speaks to some of the grimness of reality. But you look past this maybe and realize he also probably threw your guild or it's members a bone a few times.

When he bent the rules for blatantly letting Azrael box chars for raids, I knew why. They were doomed and he didn't want to see the server lose 30-40 players. He of course never admitted it because he wanted to protect the image of the staff. Are they gonna protect him from u sick vultures now is the question. You have GOT TO see the intent here, esp with the leaks.
Old 11-29-2018, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys can get banned and keep coming back. He was preyed upon and this was intentional. That's why.

I think he liked playing with fate at times so things would go right for the community, making up rules when they weren't provided to him to enforce when there either needed to coverage for gaps in the rules or no retarded system in the first place. There's no way you're this group of pristine angels who dindu nothing. I never saw Sirken do something to someone who didn't have it coming.

Maybe you directly didnt but your pixel mafia had to have some kind of rep. I do feel bad for the honest people in your guild.

Plus this was his world to him. You don't feel bad for this guy at all? It ain't bad enough he's desperately trying to find romance on an elf sim? He should learn from his mistake and the raid scene needs to be more bluebie friendly not some competition that's even more toxic than the competition on red, but you can't fight for the mobs cuz you suck or can't have your ego bruised by pvp deaths. And that's real.

Y'all completely targeted him and took advtange of him. Very sick and unfair.
keep coming back?? no

what about perma-ban???

no i dont feel bad for him

he fucked up many hours of work for me

sirken and derubael banned me unjustly

stole all my shit for all we know

he could have been a man about it, apologized, made up for it somehow, but he ignored me for years after that

he can rot
Old 11-29-2018, 01:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. It was an eye opener to how some of you really are. They had no idea I was someone else and this is how you really treat each other behind the facade of sophisticated raid rules and fancy forum signatures.

Telling a non toxic chick randomly "btw I hope you have a relapse and die" (because you're jealous they went to the other guild) is right up there with the worst I saw on red. I also know the person had personal struggles they shared in confidence. I'm sure the fine person messaging me blabbered it all around too. Boy would I love to say who it was but it does no good and helps nothing.

Then there's other stuff and hey I'm terrible too, I've said and done awful things to people who pissed me off here. This stuff from Sirken is nothing and it's not like he has this long history of screwing everything up. For the timers he gave out, you were all hardcore neckbearding the spawns anyways. I know who he is at his core and I don't think he's the greatest everquest player (not by a long shot). He's not a nasty sicko like us.

You blue players got this Mr/Ms Perfect smugness about you but it is a total charade. I'm not the only person who has seen it.

You should forgive Sirken (provided I guess in fairness he admits it and apologizes) and realize this all needs to change. How many chances does he give some of.you who keep getting banned and coming back? You won't do the same for him and that speaks volumes to character.
Is this supposed to be taken seriously? You and your sad little junkie pals griefed Red into the ghost town that it is today. And now you're here crying about mean words on the internet like anyone is stupid enough to buy into your concern trolling.
Old 11-29-2018, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

I’m not big on reading. It’s been discussed.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS
Old 11-29-2018, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dussle27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this supposed to be taken seriously? You and your sad little junkie pals griefed Red into the ghost town that it is today. And now you're here crying about mean words on the internet like anyone is stupid enough to buy into your concern trolling.
Red was a mess on launch and a certain someone who got tossed fucked it up even more.

Who the heck are you anywho? You don't know the real problems with red.

Sucks you can't compete against a group of sad little junkies and gotta hide behind your blue name tags. Go red little boi, u ain't got shit.
Old 11-29-2018, 01:43 PM
Banned

Put your pitchforks away. Tune you deserved it and shark Jesus r u ok? Just because you cant have seb faction anymore doesn’t mean you gotta berg out...
Old 11-29-2018, 01:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Respectfully, some of the people disciplined weren't always implying favoritism. That makes it sound like there's some gray area, or that its open to interpretation. I don't think you can imply the Core chain suspensions, for example, were a result of favoritism.

Sirken actively participated in the politics of the raid scene instead of being above it. He absolutely played favorites. He, in effect, made more work for himself by pitting sides against each other, holding double standards, and meddling in conflict resolution between guilds when it wasn't needed or requested which then led to more rules (many unwritten) and added to his work load. And despite any protestations, he loved every minute of it because he got to rule impulsively with an iron fist. Which he did.

For a great GM, you need to find someone who gets some sort of satisfaction or reward out of their role thanklessly helping the ungrateful which motivates them to put in the effort Sirken did. But you need them to simultaneously be well-adjusted enough to not "need" it. Good luck with that.
Roegan, please unban the dozens of good players that sirken impulsively silenced during the last month or two of his burnout. Lots of people that loved this community were permabanned for implying "favoritism", and since then it has come out that he absolutely played favorites and tried to quash anyone who pointed it out.

People have been walking on eggshells recently and I'm sure you'll agree it's really unhealthy.
Old 11-29-2018, 01:46 PM
Banned

Tune you deserved to be allowed to play again but you were on your last leg. My opinion of you has changed I admit. Iirc you were starting line up Holo and I remember when u passed out at the wheel going hard on ur cleric.

Insta log out IP exemption train in fear is a bad look mang. Glad u ain't doing that shit no mo. I did literally see u disappear lol. Took scum to win anyways, scum always won. I think that's what changed Sirken.
Old 11-29-2018, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Put your pitchforks away. Tune you deserved it and shark Jesus r u ok? Just because you cant have seb faction anymore doesn’t mean you gotta berg out...
i didnt deserve shit

u hack and suck at this game psycho, i have video proof

i never rmted or used 3rd party shit in my 7 years playing here

nirgon ur done kid give up

i have not even begun to fight....

i have my own novels of sirken but got ingored for years, finally the gms listened to these bluebies, im actually shoked

dont make me drop the bunker buster on this case
Old 11-29-2018, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would support a light punishment and added eyes on Sirken. Who knows if he even wants to continue though. Let's see where this goes.
he should right the countless wrongs hes committed over the years

like for the people that still care and are playing