Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2019, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude you are demented. Always check the facts when talking with this guy above

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/el...20_nomination/

Biden fell like a fucking rock since scandal broke. If you can’t read the odds just look at the graph, dumbass.
That's just betting odds data and not actually poll numbers, dumbass.
Old 10-13-2019, 04:07 PM
Banned

2/3 of Senate required - won't happen esp without any crime committed

Whole bunch of political noise for the sheep to think he's a criminal
Old 10-13-2019, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image005.jpg (23.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-13-2019, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Strong economy too. Let’s be realistic here, like him or don’t like him, it isn’t gonna happen and this is just noise.

The intelligence community wants to keep him eternally hamstrung so they can keep running their shadow government.
Old 10-13-2019, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

I still feel like you don't understand what Impeachment actually is.
Old 10-13-2019, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's just betting odds data and not actually poll numbers, dumbass.
Explain to me how betting odds are inferior to whatever poll data you have.
Old 10-13-2019, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Explain to me how betting odds are inferior to whatever poll data you have.
Bookies votes don't count more than anyone else's, nice try though.
Old 10-13-2019, 04:18 PM
Banned

I think Horza doesn’t know how to read stats. Biden was leading Warren 1 month ago. Then they were tied a little after scandal broke. Today betting odds place Warren at over 50% chance of winning the nod while Biden is at about 20. And Horza doesn’t think this constitutes having your odds of winning sinking like a rock. Hah.

And really it should be worse because a lot of the public are ignorant and don’t really understand the story with Biden and the liberal networks do a good job of not broadcasting much of it. If they did and people looked further, Biden would be at 0, which he really should be at because he’s toxic. His goose is totally cooked off this scandal.
Old 10-13-2019, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think Horza doesn’t know how to read stats. Biden was leading Warren 1 month ago. Then they were tied a little after scandal broke. Today betting odds place Warren at over 50% chance of winning the nod while Biden is at about 20. And Horza doesn’t think this constitutes having your odds of winning sinking like a rock. Hah.

And really it should be worse because a lot of the public are ignorant and don’t really understand the story with Biden and the liberal networks do a good job of not broadcasting much of it. If they did and people looked further, Biden would be at 0, which he really should be at because he’s toxic. His goose is totally cooked off this scandal.
Once again, betting odds are simply not poll numbers. I hope that his numbers actually do start dropping, but I'm not about to invest in bitcoin because a white nationalist is telling me the odds are great.
Old 10-13-2019, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once again, betting odds are simply not poll numbers. I hope that his numbers actually do start dropping, but I'm not about to invest in bitcoin because a white nationalist is telling me the odds are great.
The site I posted isn’t a gambling site. It’s simply telling you the odds. It’s poll data. On that link it says at the very top- “polls” lol

Christ Horza, what level of education did you get up to? Did you finish high school?
Closed Thread