Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2023, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny how demographics and social trends work.

Are you telling me that there is something inherently bad with a place made up of christians voting for chrtistians?
Just makes the idea that the country is secretly run by Jewish people being spread by your boy Toxigen seem pretty farcical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like, literlaly the moment the demographics changed from middle aged people being 50/50 white christians, to that + a huge mix of them in the post 1990s freedom of feelings movement, we started getting more diverse canddiates, and presidents.

Its like we've had 3 fuckn presidents since then, and stupid people are like, "THIS IS NEVER GOING TO CHANGE"

bro we had a black president in one of those 3

things have changed.
That's one hell of an edit lol
Old 02-23-2023, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jewish faith going around lynching minorities
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh oh we accidentally talked about Jewish people.
Quote:
white and proud
Quote:
the country is secretly run by Jewish people
Thanks for adding to the list.
Old 02-23-2023, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
What exactly are you trying to tell me, that every president in the history of the country regardless of party has been a Christian man?
I think a lot of them were Deists, and I wish there were more Deists these days. My main issue is usually with any Christian that use the gospel to propagate hatred. I don't care if they're Catholic or protestant, it's bad.

I don't know enough about the Quran to call out an Imam for doing the same, or a Rabbi as it pertains to the Talmud or whatever the word is. I don't go to a mosque or a temple. I am sure there's plenty of homophobia and oppression sold by them too, but I'm not nearly as familiar with it.

I try to focus on the things in front of me, and here in America, that's conservative Christians and their tendency to usher in fascism. I still believe most of them are just angry and atomized due to the general trends within our slowly dying country.
Old 02-23-2023, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

The one and only actually religious president we had built roofs until he was 90
Old 02-23-2023, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re still giving a religion shit, which I don’t see as any different than antisemitism

Saying that they have a majority = they are automatically oppressive is weak justification, can I use that for Dems having a population majority?
You can try, but you need to point to specifically oppressive policies and actions. That's also a mischaracterization of my point.

Pointing to oppression is easy for people to do when criticizing conservatives, since they have such outsized political control. Especially so when you take on my perspective of "democrats are also conservatives, mostly".

But when conservatives try to do it to liberals, they often seem to include a lot of racism, classism, etc and that tends to get people to shut down. Conservatives seem to interpret this as "oh they just don't want to have an honest discussion" or, like Ooloo, seem to want to join a debate club or something. Don't include the racism and classism and maybe they'd get what they claim to want. Ben Shapiro misses this point very often and he only debates children for this reason.
Old 02-23-2023, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Thanks for adding to the list.
Just five posts on each page and only editing your replies three or four times before settling on an appropriate zinger. Jib, I'm proud of you.
Old 02-23-2023, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-23-2023, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thread needs more Nazi chan memes obviously.
Planar Protector

You will all love religion the minuet NATO declares the new unity one that blends them all together after it rebuilds a human pride temple in the Disneyland like new-Israel it seizes control from the people the democrats seem to think it's ok to categorically hate.
Planar Protector

Quote:
The one and only actually religious president we had built roofs until he was 90