Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2023, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Ngo was fired from the campus newspaper, the Portland State Vanguard. At the time, the editor-in-chief of the Vanguard said the firing was not motivated by his extreme right views, and that Ngo was using “half-truth” that “incited a reaction and implicated the student panelist,” thus putting them in imminent jeopardy.
The guy is a nut.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Botten; 08-10-2023 at 12:13 AM..
Old 08-10-2023, 12:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that same attorney also was apparently quitting the industry and said that this was their last case if I remember that article you linked yesterday or the day before or whatever it was. Representing antifa is also a great way to ruin your reputation with the state, so any lawyer willing to go public with representing antifa heroes is okay in my book. Idealist lawyer beats public defender, every time.
Supporting antifa in a legal setting might be cause for an ethics investigation. They're bound by extra 'laws' because of their advantaged position.
Old 08-10-2023, 12:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like to know how many, and which, if any, countries you have been to outside of the United States.

I've seen you claim superiority based on your geography - in that you think the United States is superior to all other countries.
The United States of America, the greatest country to be from in known human history.

Don’t confuse that with me saying it’s perfect, or that country X is horrible. It’s an undeniable fact, the USA is the house on the hill. It won’t last forever, but it’s the best of the best.

"Well done is better than well said."
-Benjamin Franklin
Old 08-10-2023, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The United States of America, the greatest country to be from in known human history.

Don’t confuse that with me saying it’s perfect, or that country X is horrible. It’s an undeniable fact, the USA is the house on the hill. It won’t last forever, but it’s the best of the best.

"Well done is better than well said."
-Benjamin Franklin
Blind devotion to anything is never a wise idea.
Old 08-10-2023, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

wonder why these work in Japan but not here.
Old 08-10-2023, 12:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But Don't You Dare EVER question ANY Liberal talking point

and NEVER, EVER dare to think up a "wrong opinion"

Also, Trannies are GODS compared to you lesser mortals. Their superior morality trumps and belief system, religion or tradition.

543,956 Genders is a FACT OF NATURE
Old 08-10-2023, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because japanese people still have a sense of honor, respect for their fellow man and in general, can be trusted to do the right thing

Japan has fully automated hotels, restaurants and stores. Including alcohol service.

People don't take more than they need for their stay or their meal, and they adhere to drink limits at self-serve bars
Old 08-10-2023, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXZ-DQABUKU&t=177s

Low drug abuse, healthcare, programs and housing.

Make more cyber hotels [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Botten; 08-10-2023 at 12:35 AM..
Old 08-10-2023, 12:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Patriotism =/= blind devotion

“Blind devotion” is just manipulation of language

Aka “moral panic”, “meltdown” (both sides love using this on, etc

Neither Homesteaded nor I would be supportive of the US no matter what it did, which is what I would more consider “blind devotion”
Old 08-10-2023, 12:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But Don't You Dare EVER question ANY Liberal talking point

and NEVER, EVER dare to think up a "wrong opinion"

Also, Trannies are GODS compared to you lesser mortals. Their superior morality trumps and belief system, religion or tradition.

543,956 Genders is a FACT OF NATURE
This is a decent point, speaking of “blind devotion” has Dems ever done something Botten disagrees with

Being able to find faults is part of thinking critically for oneself and not being completely manipulated by propaganda
Closed Thread