Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2021, 08:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of insults, but that's actually not the claim being made by the auditors

Looks like Archer is pulling some bait and switch on gullible people. He's responding to a claim that wasn't even made. I read through a lot of the supposed fact checks of this assertion and they are all carefully worded with this narrative.

The issue isn't request or submission

The issue is a record of the ballots ever being sent in the first place. Maricopa officials have yet to provide that data. It probably exists and I'm sure they have a record of it somewhere

Even in the hearing they said it could be a clerical error, but such a discrepancy requires the next step which is canvassing which makes sense.
ohhh now you know its a "bait and switch". So what is the "bait" and what is the "switch" ?? He's not selling a product. He didnt promise you a blue car and when you showed up it was a red motorcycle. maybe he did a dub and smooch, i can just make shit up, too. Maybe he did a Cleveland steamer. Maybe he planked on a tim tebow.. pretty easy.

I can reply with two in the hand is one in the bush, makes perfect sense, just like you did.
Old 07-20-2021, 08:52 PM
Banned

Ohhh so you must be talking about a DIFFERENT 74,000 ballots... not, that exact amount, you just brought up... HAHAHAHHA.
Old 07-20-2021, 09:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ohhh now you know its a "bait and switch". So what is the "bait" and what is the "switch" ?? He's not selling a product. He didnt promise you a blue car and when you showed up it was a red motorcycle. maybe he did a dub and smooch, i can just make shit up, too. Maybe he did a Cleveland steamer. Maybe he planked on a tim tebow.. pretty easy.

I can reply with two in the hand is one in the bush, makes perfect sense, just like you did.
See previous post for the explanation

I'm sorry you don't read so good
Old 07-20-2021, 11:54 PM
Kobold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xidO3Mtu4BA
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 07-21-2021, 01:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet another page without any explanation for 74k+ mail in ballots that were counted but no record of being sent out to voters...

He did not lie about losing to Joe Biden, he won. Good luck defending that as the audits roll through.
Old 07-21-2021, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

They did explanation it but you didn't engage because your head is hollow
Old 07-21-2021, 01:41 AM
Planar Protector

round him up?
Old 07-21-2021, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
round him up?
Beachballs are round but empty inside, like nirgon's noggin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-21-2021, 01:17 PM
Banned

whos the president???

Say his name. Say the name of the guy who TROUNCED trump and his shitty cheating party/family. Biden shit in trumps mouth with like 8,000,000 MORE votes.

oh but the audits, those are gonna change that... by finding, one trump supporter, who voted twice, and now faces felony charges. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 07-21-2021, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

"they let you grab them by the pussy"