Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 03:51 PM
Banned

where is uma thurman
Old 03-18-2015, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best leveling up experience in any game ever period
I prefer TERA for lvling up. Too bad that game went from pretty smooth and enjoyable leveling up to a ridiculous grindfest at max level. Basically the opposite of most MMORPGs.
Old 03-18-2015, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSQue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could never figure out how to instal it so I just gave up and played Red99 lol
its easier to set up than r99

go to the website and read
Old 03-18-2015, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its easier to set up than r99

go to the website and read
I see they have some NEW launcher, the old one was just retarded, I might go check the new setup out later this week.
Old 03-18-2015, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I prefer TERA for lvling up. Too bad that game went from pretty smooth and enjoyable leveling up to a ridiculous grindfest at max level. Basically the opposite of most MMORPGs.
I really enjoyed Tera as well. Made a wizard or whatever and the pvp and lvling was a blast but once it turn into Korean Grinder 50000 I also quit.

Also DiabloIII came out right after it launched in the US and everyone stopped playing.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:49 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really enjoyed Tera as well. Made a wizard or whatever and the pvp and lvling was a blast but once it turn into Korean Grinder 50000 I also quit.

Also DiabloIII came out right after it launched in the US and everyone stopped playing.
Probably got tired of grinding for 8 hours to fail at getting another +1 on enchants. I know I did. Grind would have been fine if there wasn't a huge RNG element to it. Knew people who got +7 the first two and then people like myself who were grinding for a month and never did.
Old 03-19-2015, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

I hit max level, immediately saw how the end game was gonna be (like you said, grinding for a low random chance to make my gear better) and quit the same day. Was less than 24 hours between dinging and quitting.

But man o man that combat system.
Old 03-19-2015, 10:06 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hit max level, immediately saw how the end game was gonna be (like you said, grinding for a low random chance to make my gear better) and quit the same day. Was less than 24 hours between dinging and quitting.

But man o man that combat system.
I stuck it out through the free month to see. The combat system was amazing. PvP was fun as hell because of it. If another game could get that right and not be a total cluster fuck at end game I'd buy it.
Old 03-19-2015, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Unfortunately American companies have all but abandoned high fantasy MMORPGs and seem to be content distributing Korean ones. Korean MMOs tend to be grindy as fuck, back to the Lineage days.
Old 03-19-2015, 10:29 AM
Banned

Yikes. That's when I realized I would probably never like a Korean mmo. Lineage was so grindy for such little reward, your character doesn't really change or advance that much for the hours you put in....hence why I didn't play Archeage
Closed Thread