Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2020, 03:45 PM
Sarnak

Sincere grats to TSS from myself and many Riot members who were happy to see players get some nice items that they otherwise would not have had access to.
Old 09-07-2020, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaall Drogo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do realize we killed 90% of every raid target by our selves including almost all of ToV/City Leaders/Kunark/Gods not long ago. In case you missed it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ3c5yULSoE

We did all of this with less then 50 raiders.

Dozekar.
Aary.
Lord Fesh.
Dagarn.
Lord K.
Lady M.
Lady N.
Jorliag.
Triplets.
Lord Koi.
Statue.
AoW to 40 %.
CT.
Dain.
Yelinak.
Vox.
Ikiataur.
Velk.
Dread.
Fright.
Terror.
Dracoliche x2.
Gorenair.
Vindi x2. (One racing AG and somehow pulling it off with only 2 Clerics from 40% to dead)
Trakanon x2.

SINCE then have done several Golems, Trakanons, Sev, Vox, Telkeronar, Gozzrem, Vulak, Silverwing, 20 Talendors, dozens of epics.

And as of today a Tunare Team up !

You call if free falling i call it Free balling.
As far as I know, looks accurate except Avatar of War. I was there as part of the teamup on that one, IIRC. Sad times, but its super easy to lose AoW regardless of how many people you have if things don't transition correctly or there's any problems in the chain.

Not knocking TSS at all there, a sub 50 man AoW would be extremely difficult to pull off for anyone, noone would expect that to work by default.

Man, that was a fun cycle.

Sanctum Low Man Vindi Kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyZfNjvsDRE
Old 09-07-2020, 04:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaall Drogo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do realize we killed 90% of every raid target by our selves including almost all of ToV/City Leaders/Kunark/Gods not long ago. In case you missed it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ3c5yULSoE

We did all of this with less then 50 raiders.

Dozekar.
Aary.
Lord Fesh.
Dagarn.
Lord K.
Lady M.
Lady N.
Jorliag.
Triplets.
Lord Koi.
Statue.
AoW to 40 %.
CT.
Dain.
Yelinak.
Vox.
Ikiataur.
Velk.
Dread.
Fright.
Terror.
Dracoliche x2.
Gorenair.
Vindi x2. (One racing AG and somehow pulling it off with only 2 Clerics from 40% to dead)
Trakanon x2.

SINCE then have done several Golems, Trakanons, Sev, Vox, Telkeronar, Gozzrem, Vulak, Silverwing, 20 Talendors, dozens of epics.

And as of today a Tunare Team up !

You call if free falling i call it Free balling.
cofirmed TSS > Freedom
Old 09-07-2020, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

TSS has more warder loot then Freedom. Sorry
Old 09-07-2020, 05:00 PM
Fire Giant

I see all the sniveling, basement-dwelling cunts came out to play in this thread.

Grats TSS, glad you guys went along and got some killer loot. That sounded like one of the best Tunare hauls in blue history.
Old 09-07-2020, 09:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see all the sniveling, basement-dwelling cunts came out to play in this thread.

Grats TSS, glad you guys went along and got some killer loot. That sounded like one of the best Tunare hauls in blue history.
Well in fairness half the sexless misanthropes on this board don't even play P99. It's a wasteland barren of humor or joy these days. A shadow of what RnF used to be.
Old 09-07-2020, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well in fairness half the sexless misanthropes on this board don't even play P99. It's a wasteland barren of humor or joy these days. A shadow of what RnF used to be.
Case in point: your thread.
Old 09-07-2020, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
barks in your general direction
Old 09-08-2020, 12:39 AM
Large Rat

Riot trying their best to get some PR and faction up. Hasn't been complete dominance lately, the new racing rules haven't helped them. 3 contested statue's in a row lost (will be 4 after tonight). And since they dropped the ST golem rotation they are lucky to get 1/3 each round. Maybe a new shift is coming?
Old 09-08-2020, 07:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rawr! The man pretending to be a woman, pretending to be some sort of mutated animal seems rustled.
Hardly, I'm happy for TSS. The nuance of "Grats Omni" is not that Omni did not deserve loot. It had more to do with uncanny luck due to CSG style rolls. Similarly, TSS got lucky that Tunare had monster drops and they walked away with some great pixels.

You're the one upset that trans people exist. But I get it you're rustled that I wont share leather pant or fursuit pictures.