Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

also I think it takes having kids of your own to really understand the pain that some of these people are going through. I know before I ever had a kid dead baby jokes and other twisted things medics tell each other to keep from going crazy never bothered me. now i find the jokes pretty distasteful and would probably tell someone to cut it out after awhile. all this imo of course, I mean i am pretty disconnected when it comes to most things. getting numb to this shit is another one of those gifts the army bestowed upon me. thanks uncle sam!
Old 12-15-2012, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

sam hits the nail on the head.
children die in africa every day. did that ever stop you insulting sirken before? or throwing names at nihilum before you joined?
forumquest is one big fun fest in jest. stop making it srs.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also I think it takes having kids of your own to really understand the pain that some of these people are going through. I know before I ever had a kid dead baby jokes and other twisted things medics tell each other to keep from going crazy never bothered me. now i find the jokes pretty distasteful and would probably tell someone to cut it out after awhile. all this imo of course, I mean i am pretty disconnected when it comes to most things. getting numb to this shit is another one of those gifts the army bestowed upon me. thanks uncle sam!
This sums up how any parent feels. It hurts to even think about the last moment of their lives...not even understanding what or why it was happening...
Old 12-15-2012, 02:30 AM
Planar Protector

say wut you want but yall dream of making plays like that
Old 12-15-2012, 10:55 AM
Banned

i heard that school was a pre recruitment school for nihilum and chewie was the shooter
Old 12-15-2012, 11:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No parent is supposed to be buring their child. Like ever.
It should always be the other way around.

Old 12-15-2012, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomatoking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i heard that school was a pre recruitment school for nihilum and chewie was the shooter
Desperately trying to be recognized.....

FAIL.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorraine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No parent is supposed to be buring their child. Like ever.
It should always be the other way around.
I havent cried since the first few of my friends got blown to pieces. At least that was until my bros son died at age 3. It has got to be the most sicking thing I've ever witness/experienced. I totally agree. Nothing more gut wrenching then seeing a kid at a funeral, I want to throw up just thinking about it.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

*sickening. If I ever lost my son I don't know what I would do.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
*sickening. If I ever lost my son I don't know what I would do.
i lost my 3 kids to my ex girlfriend. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread