Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Banned

are you stupid? wait look at your name,, yes you are, who am i going to be next week? Nilbog?
Old 10-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Banned

Old 10-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloinz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in slaying both nihilium and red dawn numerous times:

red dawn seems to cry more

thus like a pvp champ bear sensing squealing prey, the pvp champ is inclined to kill the whiny girlymen more

although i wouldn't join either girlyman guild i can see why he'd not want to rejoin red dawn

MUST

HOLD

BACK

KILLSHOTSSSS

OF GLOINZ
Old 10-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Banned

bet they don't even exist
Old 10-04-2012, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

I just googled it and found that gloinzz has never died in game.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just googled it and found that gloinzz has never died in game.
fact.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who is ruban fooling

of course he'd be back on
Old 10-04-2012, 10:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Delivers Justice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
XANT!!! come to aim chat pls
sry about 2 sleep
Old 10-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Sarnak

When the threat of Earth being taken over by Rita Repulsa arose after she was freed from her dumpster prison on the Moon, a wise old sage named Zordon, who had established a Command Center in Angel Grove, recruited five teenagers to assume the power of the Morphing Grid to defend the planet as Power Rangers - Jason, Zack, Kimberly, Billy, and Trini. When the battle escalated, they would call on their individual assault vehicles named Zords and destroy the monsters who threatened peace in Angel Grove, all while trying to live normal lives as high school students.
The Rangers have gone through many roster, Zord, and power changes. Rita gave the Dragon Coin to a new student at Angel Grove High- Tommy, who fought against the Rangers as the evil Green Ranger, and later joined the team once the spell over him was broken. Tommy eventually lost his powers as the Green Ranger and gained new powers as the White Ranger.

To defeat Lord Zedd, who arrived to take over Rita's task, the Rangers needed to upgrade their Dinozords into Thunderzords, and later bring back Tommy as the White Ranger. Shortly after, Jason, Zack and Trini left for Switzerland to attend a peace conference, and left their powers to three allies of the Rangers- Rocky, Adam and Aisha, who became the new Red, Yellow, and Black Rangers.

When the team lost their powers after an attack by Rita's brother Rito, the Rangers took a trip to the Temple of Power, where Ninjor gave them new powers and Ninja Zords, which were later joined by the Shogun Zords.

Kimberly's departure to train for the Pan Global Games paved the way for Katherine, who took her place as the Pink Ranger. The Rangers' Power Coins were stolen by Goldar, and destroyed by Rita and Zedd, putting an end to the Power Rangers as we knew them, and setting forth the events that would transform them into Zeo Rangers.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:56 PM
Sarnak

What does all that mean?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]